My Boy♱Alphonse x Tomboy!Reader[Modern]♱

Modern AU!!
Ed is a baseball player for some reason, and his brother Alphonse is Nerd here. Anyway! Let's get started!!

☪☪☪

Walking down the hallways, some people followed they're gaze upon you. Being the most bad girl in this campus, no one would actually believe that your pretty popular with the guys, despite the fact that your a tomboy. Tho, many girls actually drool over you.

And also the fact that you hangout with some losers, well, not actually.

Alphonse Elric, know as the Nerd one and also the brother of the famous number one player in baseball. Edward Elric.

The odd thing, they don't have similar personality. Of course, one is a nerd who likes to read books and be alone, not really a social person. Unlike the other one, who is found on making new friends and braging about his life in baseball, being the jock around the campus.

This maybe weird but you can only trust this four person, especially Winry. Winry on the other hand likes to goof off with chemistry. She likes making technology, tho she ain't a nerd. Also like to hang out with you since your so popular around the campus, also she had this tiny crush on you. Who would thought about that? I mean seriously, everyone want to make friends with a cool girl/boy like you around here. But, faint has it, they can't, 'cause your face held a very scary one.

Everyone would always describe your look as a Murderers face. In fact, every minute of everyday, your face won't change into a happy one unless your with your friends.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

"Why the fuck did you invited me here for?" You asked as you slightly glare at your friend, Winry. She invited you to have a group lesson, just the four of you.

"You mean, this two will join us?" You asked as you pointed inside the café you can clearly see Ed, Al waiting inside for the both of you.

"Yeah! Now we don't want them to keep waiting now do we? Now let's go!" And with that she grabbed your wrist and pull you inside the café, good thing you didn't wear any thin fabric.

You were actually wearing a Orange t-shirt, Black leggings that just end down on your toes as you wear a large blue navy jacket, and a pair of boots. You also tied up your hair into a low loose up pony tail, you also let you bangs slip in.

"Sup you two!" Greeted by Winry, You sat next to Ed as you pull out your phone as Winry quickly grabbed it.

"Hey—"

"Nu-uh! No phones or any technology today, we are studying and that's it." She said as she said her phone inside her bag, you glare at her as you heard Ed and Al chuckle,

"Yup, she took mah phone dude."

"And my laptop for some reason," Al said scratching the back of his neck. You always find him cute whenever he does that. Not to mention you don't want to let him know that you have a teeny tiny crush on him.

What? Psh! Me a tomboy? A delinquent? Would fall for a nerd like him? Nah never ever in mah whole life dude. I mean seriously, ew...

Oh shut your mouth (Name), one day you'll realize how much you have fallen for him~

"SHUT UP BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU!!" pfft— and with that, shouting at you conciousness, everyone looked at you give you a weirded out look as Winry did too. Al gave you a shock look as Ed started laughing his ass off.

"What the hell was that (Name)?" Winry asked, you just huffed at your seat and smile nervously at the two.

"Just my conciousness, nothing to worry about~ hehe..." And with that scratching the back of you neck, Ed chuckle,