Unfortunately a Love🔺✝Edward x Reader x Alphonse[Part1]✝

Al had already got his body back, tho, for some reason they're still working for the military...😉
••••••

I had been wondering. Why do I own a heart shape locket? And also, it has keyhole! How legit is that? But, I now remember why I have this kind of stuff. It was back then when I was a little kid...

Flashback~

I was sitting alone under the three at the top of the hill here in Resembool, it's been 5 months since we moved here and now we're going to move again at the central. Just about timing!

I made great friends, and, it worries me. What of they get angry at me? I know it's a little thing, but I'm worried, what if they never talk to me ever again?

My mind was blurry at that time. But, I made a promise at a boy who's just around my age, I can't remember anything about him, but all I do is that we made a promise,

"When we see each other again, make sure to remember about our promise!" He said with a smile, I furrowed my eyebrows, I'm trying to remember his features, his name, everything. But nothing came.

I nodd in response, "yes! Of course! Our promise to each other," I paused and walk closer to him, "is to get married as you unlock this locket that you gave me." I said smiling softly at him, everything was a blur. I can't properly remember.

"Yes! That's right, I'll promise I'll go look for you when I or we grow up! And I'll promise to unlock that locket of yours as a proof that I'm your true love!" And with that, everything clearly came out of blur...

Present~

2:50 it's 2:50o'clock...

I'm late...

OH SHOOT IM LATE!!

Roy is gonna freaking kill me when I don't get to his office in time!! AUGH!! Why do I have to stare at nothingness just to remember that past of mine!! Augh!

Keeping my locket inisde my shirt I ran fast on the way to inisde the head quarters. I'm part of the military, and I know as for my age I got the licence on becoming a head Lieutenant! Isn't that great? Not to mention, I'm gonna be keeping an eye out for Roy when he became a Fürher...

Aww man! Blocking the ways!! This is stupid! Well, there's goes for my lucky day...

I went outside as I look at the 5 story building and the third floor as where Roy's office is.

I started using my skill as I run up to the building, clearly ignoring the gravity.

Breaking the glass window with my bare toes, I didn't realize that there's someone walking beside it.

"What the hell—"

"OH SHOOT!"

And with that, I hit the guy right in front of his face...with....my own....toes...

"BROTHER!!"

"ACK!"

"IM SO SORRY! LATER ILL PAY FOR THE DAMAGE— UHM! SEE YAH!" and with that I run off to Roy's office as I took a sharp left.

"GET BACK HERE YOU—"

Time Skip!

I secretly open the door on Roy's office as I saw him staring at a blue key...a key? Key...wait....What?!

I kept my mouth shut as he sigh, where did he get that key? Hmm, probably just a key to his house, hearing him sigh? What's he thinking about?

"Where are you?" I heard him mumble, which made me think...