Sadist!!♰Edward x Reader♰(Short)

Ed being the state alchemist he is, he was pretty busy. He's your boyfriend. And you understand how busy he is, all he does is to protect the county, but you didn't mind at all as long you two love each other.

It's been 3 and half months since you saw the midget around bugging you, and especially add that to how you really miss him. He's rant about he's height, and how much of a whiny kid whenever he wants your attention.

But, it sometimes worries you, what if Ed got injured? Of course he would incounter that...what if it's something worse?

You shook your head as you focus on your work. You were basically stuck within the library with Roy. And for some reason, he needs you coding skills to uncover something, it shocked you of course, it's rarely for Roy to ask for your help. But here he is now.

"This is actually Morse code..." You mumble as Roy looked at you, "you think you can solve it?" He asked you nodd as you write down the code, it might take you awhile to solve, but just a time killer, Roy had his head over your shoulder as you focus on what you were doing. You didn't mind since Roy was a best friend, it's like a sister and brother relationship. Nothing more, especially you two rarely do this kind of stuff, Arms fluffed up your shoulder, you jumping on his back. And it doesn't weirded out people because they think you two were just sibling, but not on certain someone.

Roy also knew your relation with Full metal. So it's okay with him,

You were about to decipher the code when someone crash the door open. Both you and Roy looked up to see it, and it was a furious, yet angry Ed.

You stand up seeing how injured he is. He's left arm covered in white bandage, and so is his head. He was wearing he's usual outfit.

"ED!" You happily said as you give him a gentle hug, as he glared down at Roy. Roy smirked.

"What are you two doing?" He asked you but most likely glaring at Roy, Roy chuckled, "just having some time, why?" He said with a signature smirk which Ed hate the most. He looked down at you and your still hugging his waist as you spoke.

"Idiot! You made me worried!" You shouted, Ed patted your head and smile, but what happens next is beyond his experience.

He suddenly felt being held up, and the next one is a large pain in the head.

This happened,

Roy burst out laughing, "OW! WHAT THE HELL (NAME)!!" He shouted in pain as he stands up

"YOU FUCKER! I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE ME WORRIED!!" you said as you punch him right in the guts as Roy took his leave, he doesn't have any business with now since Ed already arrived.

"THEN WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!" he shouted back still stinging the pain in his nape, also in the head,

"JUST CHECKING IF YOUR REAL AND NOT A GHOST!!" You said as tears run down to your face, Ed's face gone soft.
He hugged you again and Pats your head.

"Seriously, but why'd you-" again, you punched him right in the guts to keep his mouth shut.

"I love you idiot!" You said as you hugged him tighter.

What a sadist girlfriend you are.