💙Chapter 1: The Beginning💙

Stella's P.O.V.

I was in my car, running errands when my phone rang. I looked on the screen and saw that it was one of my work friends, Brianna (Brie Bella) calling. She was one of my close friends from the Divas division.

From the Divas, my bffs were Danielle (Summer Rae), April (AJ Lee), and Saraya (Paige).

I answered it and put the phone on speaker.

"Hey, Brianna." I greeted.

"Hi, Stell. How're you holding up?" she asked.

I have been wrestling for quite some time. I made my debut at 18 years old. I became a 7x WWE Women's Champion, tying with Trish Stratus, my godmother.

I even won the tag-team championship with one of my brothers, Jeff Hardy.

Soon, in 2010, I became a 3x Divas Champion when I beat Maryse and one of my best friends, Kelly Kelly in a triple threat match.

I even held the Intercontinental Championship once from 2012 to 2014.

Around that time, I formed a rivalry with The Shield.

Overtime, I formed an alliance and we became close. I started to date Dean Ambrose.

I was always an extreme wrestler. I wrestled inside steel cages for most of my career. I not only fought women, I also fought against men in those steel cages.

I was nicknamed 'The Queen of The Steel Cage'.

However, around the end of 2013, I got injured inside the steel cage when I put the Intercontinental Championship on the line.

I attempted to jump from the top, but I landed wrong, even though it was on my opponent. I got the win, but I was injured, forcing me to vacay it the following week.

"I'm okay. All sober and back on my feet." I replied.

"I'm glad. Everybody misses you. Even the divas that are your rivals on-screen miss you. Even Stephanie misses you." she told me.

"Well, except that bitch, Rachelle." I said.

"Yeah, but I have some news." she told me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Vince called. He said he would like ask your permission to come back to WWE." she explained.

"I don't know, Brie. I mean, not after what The Shield did." I said.

The Shield.

Roman Reigns, (Joe Anoa'i), and Seth Rollins (Colby Lopez) were my best friends.

Dean Ambrose (Jonathan Good), was the love of my life. He was my boyfriend. He was my first everything. He was my first date, my first kiss, first 'I love you's, and first true love. I gave my innocence to him and he took it lovingly. He was everything to me.

We were all happy and having fun.

Until that night, everything went downhill. My biggest enemy since forever had arrived on the main roster.

  She and I were enemies since 2012 both in and out of the ring.

Her name was Rachelle Deville, the current Divas Champion. They replaced me with her. They betrayed me for that strawberry blonde bitch. They turned on me.

All I remember is Jon choosing her over me and Joe and Colby replacing me as their friend.

I remember all three of them admitting they never loved me.

(A/N: Rachelle is played by Bella Throne)

After that, I slipped into bad habits.

I cut myself, I became an alcoholic, and I got into drugs.

However, it ended when Saraya and Nick found me in my hotel room, all cut up with empty bottles and cocaine powder surrounding me.

They called for help and I got it. I spent five months in professional counseling and rehab, getting sober and clean.

My family would visit me once in a while when it was allowed.

Brianna and I kept communicating because she was more worried about me and would update the others on my condition.

Now, I'm ready and back on my feet.

"Well, think about it and call me so I can let Vince know." Brianna told me.

"I will, Brianna. Thanks for checking on me." I told her.

"Anytime. Stay safe." she told me.

I smiled before I hung up and put my phone down.

I looked back at the road and lots of thoughts ran through my head.

' I don't know if I want to go back to the WWE. I don't think I can deal with facing Dean, Seth, and Roman. Who knows what'll happen? I have gotten over Dean and to think that I would have to face him if I return, everything will come back.'

'Fuck it. It's time to make them pay.'

  I got my phone and dialed her number and held it to my ear. After about four rings, I heard her pick up.

   "Hello? Stella?"

  "Hello, Stephanie."