💙Chapter 17: You're My World💙

Stella's P.O.V.

After we got into my locker room, I began packing my things as Jon was waiting for me. I went to the bathroom and changed out of my ring gear, showered, and got into street clothing. When I came out, Jon looked at me with love and admiration in his eyes. However, regret and anger filled them when he saw my arms.

"Stella, what are those?"

"What?" I asked in confusion. I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. Literally, This isn't cliche, because my mind goes blank every now and then.

"On your arms." he added.

I mentally cursed myself for putting on a tank top. Shit! I forgot that my scars were there and I had used makeup to cover them!

I looked down at my arms and saw the scars that covered them. Those times were the worst. The amount of times I had to go to therapy, counseling, and rehab was so much for me. I tried doing it again until my roommate who was close to getting out stopped me.

Jon came over and grabbed both my arms, his eyes looking at me.

"Did you do this?" he asked, his voice threatening to break. I nodded slowly, looking down.

"I was in a lot of pain everywhere. I lost you guys, you broke my heart, I had no one. those who tried to help me, I pushed away because I was broken and scarred. This was one of the only three ways I could escape the pain, until Saraya and Nick stopped me." I explained.

"What were the other two?" he asked, lifting my chin up so I could look at him.

"Drugs and alcohol." I answered.

Jon's face flashed with sadness and regret as he grabbed my arms and kissed my scars. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt the familiar warmth radiating from his body to mine. Even though he hurt me in the past, I knew that I would eventually forgive him. Because if I didn't, it would have turned me into someone I would never want to be and who knows what would've happened to those close to me?

I felt him kiss my head as he cupped my face. He kissed my forehead, my hand going to the back of his head. When we pulled away, he hugged me again, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I am so sorry I did this to you. I should've believed you and helped you. I take every word I ever said that night back. Please don't leave me. I can't let you go again. I'll never forgive myself for what we did to you. It hurt me to hear about all the things you went through to try and get better from the girls. I failed you. If only you knew how distraught I was waking up from nightmares of me losing you and the guys trying everything they could to help me. I almost lost you once, but I was an idiot. I won't lose you again. I never meant for this to happen. Will you forgive me?" he asked.

I felt something wet on my shoulder and it broke my heart to know he was crying. Not because of some lame things, but genuinely because of feelings and emotions in the air right now.

I hugged him back, burying my face in his shoulder as I fought back to hold my own tears. I knew I wouldn't regret the three words that came out of my mouth. It was the only way to completely move on, even though some scars might linger in the future, but the least we could do is try.

"I forgive you."

That did it. Jon broke down and held me close to him, stroking my hair. It had an effect on me as well, because I let out a whimper before tears fell down my cheeks.

"Thank you, Stella. I love you so fucking much. I promise to be a better man this time." he cried.

"I love you too, Jon. I just hope you forgive yourself because it will turn you into something you wouldn't want to be." I replied.

He pulled away and placed his hand at the base of my neck, kissing me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands went to my waist and gently caressed my hips. When we pulled away, he looked at me with joy and love in his eyes. I smiled as I placed a hand on his cheek.

"You're my world."