💙Chapter 4: Eliza, Randy, Punk, and Dolph V.S. The Shield💙

*Smackdown*

Eliza's P.O.V.

I was backstage with some of the Divas. We all had fun with the girl's night out.

We ate dinner and then we went to the karaoke club. We sang for hours and got a little wasted.

After that, we decided to go for a stroll in the park.

I was happy to be hanging out with the girls once again in such a long time.

I missed this.

Nikki, Brie, AJ, Paige, Nattie, and all the rest made me feel happy about going out again.

"I'm gonna go out there and give those assholes a piece of my mind. I'll show them that they did a huge mistake." I said as I got up.

It was then Summer placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't have to. They're not worth your time. They don't deserve you after what they did." she said.

"Summer's right. When they hurt you, you saw how all of us Divas beat the shit out of that bitch. Also, the guys beat up The Shield pretty bad." Paige agreed.

I remembered that day like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

I held my head in pain. The Shield had hit me with their finishers.

Roman hit me with a Spear.

Seth hit me with the Curbstomp.

Dean hit me with the Dirty Deeds.

They betrayed me for Rachelle. They kicked me out.

I was crying as Seth grabbed his microphone and walked to me.

"You're worthless to us!" he yelled.

It was then Dean kissed Rachelle and I covered my mouth before Rachelle came to me.

"Too bad you weren't good enough. Don't worry, I'll make sure I become a better replacement." she said with a smirk as The Shield laughed.

I slapped her face and the guys glared as Rachelle stepped forward.

Eagle Screech

The crowd went wild like crazy.

I felt relief as Rachelle looked at the ramp in fear.

Paige, AJ, Summer, Natalya, Alicia, Brie, Nikki, Tamina, and Naomi all ran down the ramp with Paige in the lead.

The guys got out of the ring as Paige was the first one to attack Rachelle.

Soon, all the Divas began stomping on her. Rachelle tried to get to Dean, but Natalya draged her back and Clotheslined her.

Soon, all the Divas performed their submissions and finishers on her.

I grabbed a microphone and looked at the crowd.