💙Chapter 16: Second Chance At Love💙

Stella's P.O.V.

My theme played and I ran out, doing a rock n' roll entrance as the pyros went off.

"Their opponents! First, from Columbus, Ohio, she is the WWE Women's Champion, Eliza Hardy!" Lilian announced.

The crowd cheered as I walked down the ramp, smirking at Nikki as I unclasped my title and draped it over my shoulder.

I stopped in front of the ring as my theme stopped. If only they knew who my partner was and it was someone I didn't regret picking.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

The crowd bursted into massive cheering as I saw Jon walk out with a smirk on his face. I sent him a wink as he came over and wrapped an arm around me.

"And her tag-team partner, representing The Shield, from Cincinnati, Ohio, weighing 234 pounds, Dean Ambrose!" Lilian announced.

We walked down the ramp before getting inside the ring and eyeing our opponents. I rose my title up at Nikki as Jon had a stare-down with John.

Once the bell rang, we went to our corner and Jon said he would start first. I got behind the ropes as Jon and Cena circled each other. They locked up as I smiled at my partner, feeling good to be teaming with him again.

*20 Minutes Later*

I was extending my arm, desperate for a tag as Jon tried clawing his way to our corner. Nikki was encouraging her boyfriend.

"Come on, Jon!" I encouraged him as he neared my fingers. He managed to gather his strength and jump forward, tagging me in.

I went inside and began unloading on Nikki. I sent her to the ropes, ducking a Clothesline from her and hitting a dropkick.

I countered her and hit her with a Sling Blade. I did a climbed to the ropes and hit her with a Moonsault. I grabbed Nikki and slammed her face-first into the turnbuckle.

Grabbing her, I put her in the Venom. She screamed and thrashed as Cena came in, but Jon came and kicked him before hitting the Dirty Deeds.

Nikki tapped the mat and the bell rang. I got up as Jon smirked at me, lifting me up in a hug.

"Here are your winners by submission, the team of the WWE Women's Champion, Eliza Hardy and Dean Ambrose!" Lilian announced.

Jon spun me around and I laughed as he set me down. He looked at me and moved a strand of hair out of my face. It was then he went to grab a microphone and my music died down.

"Eliza, now that we've put everything behind us, I just have one question to ask you. Only if you're up for it. But, I hope you want it as badly as I do. Eliza Hardy, will you be my girlfriend again?" he asked.

I smiled and looked at the crowd, who was doing the "Yes!" chant they grew to love. I looked at Jon and took the mic from his hands.

"Yes." I said the word I would never regret.

I tossed the mic and grabbed his vest, smashing my lips to his. He kissed me back as the crowd cheered and screamed. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed passionately.

When we pulled away, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I hugged him back and giggled into his shoulder.

We left the ring and walked up the ramp with him carrying me on his back. When we got backstage, we were bombarded with compliments from the girls and Roman and Seth.

"My ship is back!" Danielle said as she hugged me.

"It's about time!" April agreed.

"You really almost made it non-PG out there." Colby said with a smirk.

I chuckled as Jon wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head, making the girls squeal like kids in a candy store.

"Yeah, Ambrose, get some!" Roman joked. I laughed and punched his shoulder playfully.

"Come on, let's get out of here. Just the two of us." Jon whispered in my ear. I giggled and nodded. "Let's go to the hotel." I whispered back.

"I won't be needing a ride with you guys. Just found one." he told his best friends.

They nodded before I wrapped an arm around Jon's waist as we walked down the hallways, showing that Spiteful Retaliation was back. The lunatic got his princess back.

We were together again and nothing was going to hurt us ever again. We were tighter than ever, due to the bond we shared.