💙Chapter 6: Women's Championship Match 💙

*Sunday Hell In A Cell*

Eliza's P.O.V.

I was backstage, getting ready for my match against Rachelle.

I was told by Stephanie that there would be female legends here that I competed against and some that trained me, but not when they would make their appearances.

Nonetheless, I was excited.

I was wearing a skull crop top with denim shorts and black combat boots. I had on my fingerless gloves. My hair was straightened and my makeup was more of a smokey kind of look with hints of red.

I'm sick of having to bring backup because those mutts can't seem to grow balls and move on.

I want to go out on my own, but knowing they won't take no for an answer, I need to bring backup.

Rachelle was bringing Eva and Cameron with her as backup, so them and The Shield were going to be at ringside.

So I got some backup.

They offered to accompany me. The Shield thinks I'm stupid. To hell with that, I'm a fucking legend. If they want to try and outnumber me, I'll make it even. If they try to mess with me, I won't back down.

I saw Rachelle and Dean make out as Seth, Roman, and the girls all smiled.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed as Rachelle got inside the ring and did a hair whip. I did a couple air punches.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked and saw Paige.

"Don't focus on Dean or and of the guys. Just focus on what you're doing. You're continuing a legacy that will go on and on. You're representing the Eliza Black legacy." he explained.

"Thanks, Paige." I told her with a hug.

I heard my theme play and I walked out with a mic, followed by screaming fans.

It was then I held the microphone up.

"Do you six idiots really think I'll go down there and let you all take advantage of me? I didn't come alone. I'm hoping this is the last tine I have to ring somebody out because you three mutts can't take no for an answer." I said.

I tossed the microphone and threw off my leather jacket before tossing it to one of the fans.

My theme played and out walked my backup.

AJ and Paige came over and hugged me. I hugged Randy and Punk.

Dolph pulled me close and soon, we kissed.

The fans screamed and cheered while some of then booed.

We then walked down the ramp, Dolph and I hand-in-hand as I wrapped an arm around AJ, laughing with her as we got to the ring.

I smirked at The Shield's faces of hurt and anger.

Hurt because I got my revenge, and anger, because I'm with Dolph and not their lunatic asshole of-a-brother.