💙Chapter 9: Saved💙

*Monday Night Raw*

Stella's P.O.V.

  I hit Layla with a spear before I locked her into the Sharpshooter. She screamed in pain before she tapped out. The bell ringed and she tapped out.

"Here is your winner, the WWE Women's Champion, Eliza Hardy!" Lilian announced.

I got up and was handed my title as I raised my arms and smiled.

Aksana helped Layla out of the ring and walked up the ramp, glaring at me.

Suddenly, the lights went out and I stayed frozen in place. After a few seconds, they came back on and my eyes widened at what I saw.

The entire ring was surrounded.

The Wyatt family.

Bray was in front of me, smirking. Harper was at my left. Rowen was at my right. And, Strowman was behind me.

I looked around, trying to find a way out, but I decided to follow my instinct.

I wasn't trained to survive. I was trained to fight.

I dropped my title and punched Bray in the face, sending him down. The rest of the Wyatts came in and I began assaulting Harper.

I shoved Strowman and Rowen off of me before I got out of the ring. I told Lilian to move and I got the chair she sat on.

I slid inside the ring and attacked Harper with it. I slammed the chair into his face before slamming it into his back.

I turned and slammed it to Rowen, sending him to his knees. I slammed it into his back repeatedly.

I turned, but was slammed by Strowman, sending me to the ground. I held my nose as I felt blood.

He got me up and body slammed me to the mat. I groaned in pain as I held my stomach. Bray got me and set me up for the Sister Abigail.

"The Authority can't save you now." he whispered before he laughed and kissed my forehead.

He hit the Sister Abigail and I felt myself getting lightheaded.

I held my stomach and my cheek, that had a new gash on it.

All of the Wyatts stood over me as Bray laughed. I tried to claw my way out of the ring, but I felt as if I couldn't move at all.

My body was in so much pain and parts were numb.

Bray grabbed my legs and pulled me back to the center of the ring as he got me again for the Sister Abigail.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D

The Wyatt family looked at the ramp in shock.

I turned and saw Roman. Seth, and Dean running down the ramp.

They all slid in and began beating down The Wyatts.

Dean moved me out of the way as he attacked Bray ruthlessly.

Roman had Harper in one corner, Seth had Rowen in the other, and Dean had Strowman in the other.

Bray was outside the ring and the cheers turned into screams as I saw Dolph run behind Bray and tackle him to the floor, beating him up. Dolph punched him before sending him face first into the steel post.

He grabbed him and slid him into the ring and went in.

I looked and saw the entire Wyatt family laying around, motionless with my former team glaring at them.