💙Chapter 19: Date Night💙

Jon's P.O.V.

I looked in the mirror as I put on my leather jacket. After a few days of thinking, I decided to take Stella out on a date. I was going to spoil her all night if I had to. If it meant that I could show her how sorry I am for everything. It felt great having her back in my life, since she's the only girl for me. So, all you men out there, back off because she's mine.

"I'm ready." I heard her beautiful voice call out from the bathroom of the hotel we were at.

I turned around and saw her come out and I froze at the sight of her.

She was so beautiful

She was so beautiful. Her perfect complexion made her look like she was glowing and it made me a bit nervous to see her scars, but I had to accept them as a part of her. They were so delicate, I had to kiss them whenever I saw them. I had to remind her that she was important to me and that she wasn't alone anymore.

"You are stunning." I told her, wrapping my arm around her. I kissed her soft lips and she smiled into the kiss.

When we pulled away, I took her hand and we left the room. We made it out of the hotel into our truck. Once we were inside, I drove us to a country restaurant where I knew she'd love.

We got out and went inside. We sat at a booth far away from the people because I just wanted to have my own space with her. Our waiter came and took our orders before we began talking to wait for our food.

Burgers and fries and onion rings. That's what we loved to eat on date nights.

"I missed this so much." she told me.

"Me too, darling. You have no idea." I replied.

I remembered the gift I got her and took out a small box that I had in my pocket. Stella took it form my hand and smiled before opening it.

Inside was a silver bracelet that had an infinity sign on it with 'My forever' on it.

"I got this for you two weeks after we started dating again." I explained. Stella smiled before she leaned over and kissed my lips.

"I love it, Jon! Can you put it on me?" she asked.

I nodded as I took the bracelet off and clipped it on her wrist. She caressed it and smiled, taking my hand in hers.

Our food arrived and we began eating. She giggled as I fed her an onion ring and bit it.

I noticed she has some sauce on her chin and I wiped it off her, her giggling in the process. She always loved when I did that.

"So, where to after this?" she asked.

"Maybe a walk around the city? The park?" I suggested.

Stella smiled at me. "I'd love that."

After almost 30 minutes of us eating and laughing with each other, we decided to go to get ice cream and take a walk in the park where the ducks were at.

She held onto my arm, our hands together. "This is nice."

"One day, I'm going to make you mine forever. I promise." I told her.

She smiled as she lay her head on my shoulder. I really wanted to ask her to marry me, but right now, we're just taking things slow. See where we go from now.

I took her to a nearby bench and we both sat there, enjoying the view. She looked up at me and I smiled, planting my lips on hers. She placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me back.

We pulled away and I wrapped my arms around her, placing a gentle kiss on her temple.

"I love you, Stella Hardy." I told her.

"I love you too, Jon Good." she replied.

I hugged her close to me and I relaxed at her warmth radiating through our bodies. She was back in my arms and nothing was going to take her away from me again.

Nothing.