💙Chapter 26: Halloween💙

Stella's P.O.V.

"There we go." I said to myself as I finished up my werewolf makeup to my costume. I put all the makeup bags away and cleaned my section before putting on my boots. I looked at my costume and smiled at the results.

Tonight was Saraya's Halloween party and I was excited, since I haven't been to her house in a long time.

I was wearing a gray dress with fur on it with wolf ears on the hood and a tail at the back of the dress. I had painted my face a bit pale and applied matching gray eyeshadow. I painted the front of my nose to make it look like a canine's. My lips were a dark brown color. I was also wearing fake fangs that I had applied before I put the makeup on, so I could get adjusted to them.

 I was also wearing fake fangs that I had applied before I put the makeup on, so I could get adjusted to them

I got my bag as I saw Jon come in wearing his werewolf costume

I got my bag as I saw Jon come in wearing his werewolf costume. He looked so amazing in it, I felt all my inner sins begging me to touch his muscles and kiss him.

 He looked so amazing in it, I felt all my inner sins begging me to touch his muscles and kiss him

"Wow, babe. You're so sexy." he told me, coming over to me. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him close to me.

"I could say the same for you, wolf man." I said.

He kissed my forehead before we exited the bedroom and left the house so we could go and be on our way to Saraya's. We got in the truck and drove off. I smiled seeing all the little kids in their costumes laughing happily with their parents behind them. Little girls dressed as witches or princesses or fairies. Little boys dressed up as their favorite superhero or some kind of creature with a cute little twist to it.

We were on the road for almost 30 minutes until we got to Saraya's house, where there was plenty of cars and loud music blasting through speakers as people held red cups and chattered. I looked and saw Saraya in her costume and she smiled, seeing us.

"Hey! I'm glad you could make it!" she said.

"Hey, Rya." I told her with a hug.

"If you're hungry, there's some snacks over there and some drinks." she told us.

Jon and I nodded before we decided to go to a loveseat that was there and sit down. He held me close to him as we drank from our cups.

"This looks more of like a dance than a party. This place is huge." he told me.

"You'll get used to it. There's even a dance floor. A damn dance floor." I said.

I laughed as we saw a couple people playing a stupid game of Never Have I Ever. Jon took off his mask and looked at me. He lifted my chin up with his finger and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back as we made out in the loveseat.

That was until he decided to get up and take me to the back, to the balcony and closed the door. I looked at him in confusion.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"I've owed you one of these since we got back together." he told me.

He got out his phone and used it for a bit before the song we always used to dub our song played. It was Wild Horses by The Sundays.

(A/N: Okay, there will be mature content ahead, so you've been warned. If you know what this part is referencing form, you've already impressed me.)

I smiled as he placed the phone on a nearby chair and held his hand out. "Will you dance with me?"

Nodding my head, I took his hand and he pulled me close to him.

Childhood living is easy to do
The things that you wanted I bought them for you
Graceless lady you know who I am
You know I can't let you slide through my hands

Jon wrapped his arm around my waist, holding my hand with his other arm. I wrapped one arm around his neck as we began swaying back and forth slowly to the music.

At that moment, everything disappeared. The noise coming from inside, the sound of little kids asking for candy, everything. It was as if it was just the two of us alone with nobody and nothing in sight. He may have hurt me in the past, but it wasn't entirely his fault. I made a decision not a lot of people agreed with. I took him back and stayed. Some call me stupid for doing so, but I could care less. It was my chance at happiness and love, even if it was with those who caused the pain in the beginning.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away
Wild horses, couldn't drag me away

I lay my head on his chest and he lay his chin on top of my head. I breathed in his scent and it provided a sense of warmth and serenity. I closed my eyes as we continued our dance.

I watched you suffer a dull aching pain
Now you've decided just to show me the same
No sweeping exits or offstage lines
Can make me feel bitter or treat you unkind

As we continued dancing, he twirled me around until my back was pressed against his chest. I smiled as he held me close to him. He danced for a bit like that and it was nice. We hadn't done this, even before the drama happened.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away
Wild, wild horses, couldn't drag me away

Jon moved some of my hair and took off my hood. He proceeded to pull down a bit of my costume, exposing my shoulder. I shivered as the cool air hit the skin. He placed a gentle kiss to my bare shoulder and I bit my lip. I felt him smile against my skin as he gently kissed every area of my shoulder and neck he could. I didn't notice his hand slowly going down to the end of my costume.

Faith has been broken, tears must be cried
Let's do some living after we die

I gasped as he began sucking on my neck, getting my sweet spot. I moaned as I reached behind me and grasped his hair. He proceeded to slip his fingers in between my underwear and sensitive area. I jumped up as he entered his fingers inside me and I moaned quietly, gripping his hair.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away
Wild, wild horses, couldn't drag me away

I arched my back as he held me close to him, moving his fingers at a faster pace. He placed his hand over my mouth and I moaned into his palm. He continued his torture and it was driving me insane. I just wanted to scream his name, but I couldn't.

Wild, wild horses, we'll ride them someday

After a few moments, I felt myself release and I could feel him smirk against my neck. We were nearing the end of the song before he looked at me with those blue eyes I always got lost in.

"Let's go upstairs." he whispered.

I giggled before he got his phone and we went inside. We passed by couples making out, people dancing, others talking and being smart by drinking water. The two of us managed to find a spare room and we got in. I locked the door and Jon pulled me close to him, kissing me hard.

He lifted me up and pressed me against the door, looking for the zipper to my costume.

The rest of the time was just the two of us in our own wave of passion and dominance. Two werewolves enjoying the other's company. Almost like..mates.

I was happy to call Jon Good mine and he was happy he could call me his.