{Chapter 8}

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)...I dunno how to stop this..." Pennywise said quietly and yawned. A small moan escaped his lips as he nuzzled into the back of your neck.

You started to panic. You loved him, you loved him a lot. If he just suddenly fell into a deep sleep for who knows how long, you'd just fall apart. And what about Max and Lindsey?

"Aww, don't worry, sweet cake.." he whispered, stroking your stomach. "It'll be alright..I'll wake up again and we can live our lives again.."

"But..that means I have to live twenty seven years without you!" you yelled and covered your face. Tears started to form in your eyes as you let out a pained whine. "No..please don't leave me."

Pennywise just let out a breathless laugh, yawning and holding you close. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)...truly, I am. I didn't expect this to happen.."

You started to cry, tears dripping down your cheeks and onto the ground beneath you. Everything was spiraling. First the Barney dreams, then this. What now?

What do you do now, (Y/N)?

"Please don't cry, sweet cake. It makes me sad when you cry." Pennywise whispered and clutched your shirt tightly. The next thing you knew, you were laying on your bed.

Pennywise tried to wipe away your tears, whispering to you that everything would be alright.

He turned you to face him, his bright baby blue eyes glistening slightly with tears. "Hey, it's alright. Please calm down. I promise you'll be ok." he said desperately putting his hand on the side of your face.

You stared up at him, whining and whimpering quietly. "I love you so much..what am I supposed to do?" you asked and leaned into his touch.

Pennywise sighed and pulled you close to his face, leaning his forehead against yours. "Just calm down...you're too cute and huggable to be sad.."

You cried softly, your arms wrapped around his shoulders. He sighed and gently kissed your nose, trying to make you feel better. "it's alright, sweet cake. Just calm down. It'll be ok, I promise."

Promise. Sure.