{Chapter 12}

[A/N- So I had to go back and read the previous chapter to see where we left off cause it's been that FUCKING LONG!]

You stared in horror at the round, rubber balloon, taking a few steps back. You had been gone for maybe 14 hours, tops! How did he find you already?! Your mind buzzed with a million thoughts as the balloon popped, making you scream slightly.

Silence. That's all that followed.

You slowly looked around, expecting to see those bright orange eyes peering into your soul. You saw nothing. Heard nothing. You felt completely alone.

Staying in the sewers for so long was starting to have an effect on you. You slowly walked to the kitchen, only to be greeted by the voice of your father. "Hey, (Y/N). How'd you sleep?" he asked. You didn't respond. Neither did the voice.

You sat down at the table and heard a loud thump coming from the hallway. Followed by another thump. Then another, and another. Footsteps.

You froze, eyes widening and your breath hitching. It suddenly stopped. Your heart was arcing so fast you thought you'd have a heart attack and die. Now that you thought about it, your arm did feel kinda funny...

You slowly looked around the kitchen, feeling like the walls were getting closer and closer together. "What was in those pancakes?!" you whisper yelled and hugged yourself tightly.

"I asked you a question." your father's voice said, sounding much more hostile then before. Childish laughter could be heard after that. "Barney?!" you yelled and covered your head. Everything was silent again.

You slowly looked up to see that the kitchen was back to normal. You sighed in relief and laid your head on the table, only to feel a sharp pain in your side. Nothing was there when you checked. "I gotta get out of here.." you said to yourself and stood up.

You started to look for your old clothes. They were in the trash. Wait, why were you looking in the trash? Never mind.

You quickly put them on a looked for a pair of shoes. Once you had found a decent pair of Converse, you put them on. Just your size...weird.

You slowly walked to the front door and opened it. Then screamed.

Because you're a pussy.