☆kenneth~awsten~☆

"Oh my god!" you squeal in excitement. "They're so adorable!" Awsten laughs and hugs you. "You're adorable." He kisses your forehead.

"I love you, but we need to pick a dog. That cashier's giving me the stink eye," you chuckle, and you both turn back to looking at the puppies. A fat pug in the corner of the cage catches your eye. "Awsten, look at that one," you say. You give him a sideways glance, and his face melts when he sees the dog. "Y/N," he says softly, smiling slightly. "We need that dog." You call over the cashier (she about as salty as a wendys fry), and she gets the puppy out of the cage for you to hold.

"We're buying him. We're buying him," Awsten sing-songs, as he dances to the counter with the dog. As you pass a display of leashes, you snag a collar and leash that have a black and white checkerboard pattern. You slap them on the counter next to the register. "If we're gonna have a dog, he needs to be edgy," you say in Awsten's ear.

Awsten fills out the adoption paper and you thank the cashier for her help, even though she looked like she wanted to stab you through the neck with Awsten's pen.

You jumped into the passenger seat of Awsten's Jeep, and your new dog immediatley stuck his head out the open window. "What should we name him?" Awsten asks as the car roars to life. You loom into the pug's eyes. "Kenneth." Awsten gives you a look. "He does look like a Kenneth," he says after a moment, and he smiles at you. "I love you, Y/N. " "I love you too, sweaty." He laughs and turns the music up.