☆sick~geoff~☆

(I don't know what imma call this yet but thanks to @HoldingOntoFireflies for requesting Geoff fluff <3 this probably won't be based on a preference thooo blep love you guys)

You rolled over and opened your eyes, the early morning sun making your head ache. You closed them, waiting for the pain to subside. You hated migraines.

Your phone rang loudly, and you groaned. But you answered it quickly when you realized it was your boyfriend, Geoff. "Hi," you whispered hoarsely,  your throat itching in protest.  "Hey, babe. What's wrong?" he asked, concern filling his voice. "Just a little under the weather," you replied, trying to make your voice sound normal. "I'll be over in fifteen. Love you," he grinned, and hung up.

You leaned back into your pillow and sighed.

▪▪▪

Eleven and a half minutes later, you heard a soft knock on your bedroom door. Geoff poked his head in, his brown hair flopping into his eyes. He brushed it out and entered your room. He had a small bag in his hand.

He sat down on the edge of your bed, laying his head in your lap. "I got you something," he murmured sleepily, handing you the bag. "Chocolate?" you laughed. "And Ibuprofen," he said, smiling. "Thank you," you giggled, planting a kiss on his forehead. 

Geoff sat up and kissed you. "Kisses are the best medicine," he whispered against your lips. You laughed and cupped the back of his neck. "Now, where's the remote?"

luhyou bae byeee