☆bite me~awsten~(part II)☆

"Y/N!" Awsten yelled, straightening his tie. "Almost ready?" You hurried down the stairs, pulling on one of your shoes. "Done," you panted.

Awsten smiled at you. "You look great." You felt yourself blush. "Thanks."

He swiped his car keys from the hook and twirled them around his finger. "Shall we?" he asked, intertwining his fingers with yours. You laughed and shut the door behind the both of you.

▪▪▪

"Great party, Otto," you told Otto as he walked past you, a very unbalanced Grace in tow. "Thanks, Y/N," he said, sounding slightly exasperated. "Y/N!" Grace shouted suddenly. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N." She laughed loudly, and you patted  her head.

You sat on the couch, where a very sleepy Awsten laid his head on your lap. "Tired already?" you teased, slightly ruffling his hair. "I'm like a thousand years old, cut me some slack," he mumbled into your leg.

"Well, perk up. It's 30 seconds to midnight." He sat up slowly. People started to filter into the living room, where the TV was playing the New Years Eve party at Rockefeller Center.

"10!"

People starting counting down, and couples found their partners through the crowd. Awsten lazily draped his arm across your shoulders. "Love you, Y/N," he mumbled, stretching.

"5!"

"I love you, too," you reply, tangling your fingers in his.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Awsten kissed you slowly, probably because he was so tired. You were a little sleepy too, and you laid your head on his shoulder.

"Here's to another year, my love."