☆tour?tour.~otto~☆

You wake suddenly. You hear a knock coming from the front door and a muffled yell. "Y/N!" What was Otto doing at your apartment at 3 in the morning? He was leaving for his tour in an hour.

You open the door to a bedraggled Otto and a paper bag. "Otto," you say sleepily. "What are you doing here?" "Hi," he says cheerfully, pulling you into him and kissing your forehead. "Aren't you going to Phoenix in, like, an hour?" you ask, laying your head on his shoulder. "Yeah," he admits, but then he shakes the bag he's holding. "I brought you breakfast." "Breakfast at three in the morning?" "It's IHOP." "Eee!" you squeal in excitement.  He steps into your entryway and walks to the kitchen. He opens your cabinet and pulls out two plates.

"I didn't come here just to give you food," he says slowly as you stuff your face with pancakes. "Hm?" you say, your mouth covered in syrup.

Otto traces the pattern of the logo with a long, thin finger. "Would you go on tour with me?" he says suddenly. You almost choke on a piece of bacon. "Wha?" "I want you to come with me on tour," he repeats, and his big brown eyes meet yours. "Otto..of course!" you exclaim. You jump into his arms, and he kisses you. "Pack your bags, cutie. Awsten and Geoff are outside."

"Holy crap, I love you." "I love you, too."