☆you romantic piece of crap~geoff~☆

You heard the front door unlock and shot up from the couch. "Geoff!" you exclaim before you even reach him. "Y/N!" He hugs you and spins you around. "I've missed you so much," you say into his chest. He kisses the top of your head. "I missed you more, you butthead."

He pulls away and looks into your eyes. "Just as beautiful as I remember," he says, almost to himself.

You stare into each others' eyes for a minute, as cliche as it seems. Then Geoff says loudly,"Let's go to Six Flags. I have a hankering for an adrenaline rush."

You change into some shorts and a Stranger Things t-shirt, and pull on your old Converse that haven't seen the light of day since Geoff left for tour. You loop your arm through his. "Let's go."

You drive there, blasting music the whole way. Geoff seems different as you approach your destination. He seems to get fidgety and nervous. "You okay, boo?" you ask, putting your hand on the back of his neck. "I'm fine," he says, forcing a smile. Something's up.

You don't force it, though. Geoff never seems to share his feelings when he feels pressured.

You pull into the Six Flags parking lot and the rides loom over you. Geoff interwines his fingers with yours, and you walk to the entrance. "I'm so happy to see you," he whispered. He was so adorable.

"Race you to the gate!" you yelled suddenly, and you took off, Geoff on your heels.

"Oh my god, I'm wiped out," you panted. You'd been at Six Flags for almost 3 hours, and you were tired, sweaty, and slightly sunburned. "Come on, Y/N, let's go on one more ride," Geoff pleaded. He'd started to get fidgety again.

"Uh, okay. Which one?" He pointed to the one in front of you. "The Iron Rattler? Geoff," you said, and raised your eyebrows. "It'll be fun," he promised, and grabbed your hand.

After a 20 minute wait, you finally got into the rollercoaster. "Finally," you said, pulling down the safety bar. Geoff smiled at you. "You can hold my hand if you get scared, baby," he said. You tangled your fingers up with his, and the ride started.

You were fine until the drop.

"Oh my god, oh my god," you said over and over, squeezing Geoff's hand with a white-knuckled grip. "It's okay," he said in your ear. The ride chugged to a stop at the very top of the hill.

"Hey," Geoff said into the quiet. "What?" you said through clenched teeth. "Will you marry me?" The ride inched forward, and realization hit you like a ton of bricks. "GEOFF WIGINGTON YOU ROMANTIC PIECE OF CRAP!" you yelled, and your stomach dropped. Over the wind, you could hear Geoff laughing.