Chapter 30 - You need to come home, Justin

oh my god, quick side note, doesn't that look a lot like ariana from the side??? like be honest, don't you think the first two-three seconds of that gif looks like ariana? I totally do- fjsfsjd anyway

I just wanna make a quick reminder that comments are very nice to read (I read them all!) and I will try and answer to as many as possible toDAY :) wohoo so don't forget to comment becasue.... welp, I just need that encouragement today I've had a SHIT dAY and it would really help me a lil extra if you put in few extra comments... *whispers* thank you, i'm so sorry for being annoying

enjoy the chapter :) love you all

//

I struggled to breathe due to the extreme laughter that was coming out of my mouth, my eyes stuck on Justin who was trying to find my bracelet somewhere deep in the water. We had agreed on swimming together in the ocean, for the first time, and my beloved bracelet ended up slipping off my wrist.

It was somewhere in the water and Justin was diving, despite his fear of sharks, to try and refind my jewellery. It was a valuable bracelet that I loved very much but I wasn't too frightened of having it disappear. I knew the risk of taking it with me in the water, in the first place. All I could do was adore Justin as he vigorously tried to find it again.

"Shit," I laughed, seeing his feet repeatedly hit the surface of the water, "It's okay, you don't have to look- I'll be fine."

I wasn't sure if he could hear me because his body was covered by the water, only his feet being visible every now and then but eventually, he gave up and came back to the surface, giving me a disappointed look as if he had let me down. I laughed, shouting that it was totally fine and that he didn't need to look any further.

He seemed satisfied by my response because, within only a couple of seconds, he was up from the water to attack the sunbed that was laying with a towel and waiting for him. My instant reaction was to join him and even though I had promised myself only to be friends with him, that for the last couple of days had been going great, I still couldn't help but crawl up beside him in the same sunbed.

Justin's eyebrow raised the moment my body climbed on top of his, the surprised reaction apparent on his face but he didn't stop me which wasn't really shocking. If he could decide then this stupid friends-rule would be long gone. I knew he wasn't the slightest interested in being my friend

We stayed like that for a while, listening to the waves underneath us together. It was calming, very relaxing, in fact. I took a deep breath to breathe in the tropical vibes, feeling the sun hit my skin that had gotten half wet by Justin's body on mine. His arm went around my waist, holding me tightly to make sure I wouldn't fall down. I knew there was really no risk of it but I also didn't complain about his extra touch, we had now spent a couple of days (I think in total four?) and I was really beginning to miss being intimate with him.

I had to control myself, though. As for right now, our relationship was clearly unstable and I couldn't allow him to treat me the way he did. I had to make sure we both changed our ways before we got back together, knowing that if we did, our bond could get to grow very strong. But currently, it wasn't and we both had come to terms with that. All that was left now, was the actual change

Which usually was the hardest part.

It did ache a little in my chest knowing that I couldn't do anything about us right now. I hated the wait. I especially hated having to watch him get all sweaty due to the heat here but not being able to take out my cravings properly.

"When are we going home again?" I questioned, knowing that my mind had completely lost track of the days. I didn't know what day it was or how long we had been here already, every day was pretty much the same. We had stayed in the hotel room during the remaining days, ordering room service instead of going to the restaurant. It was easier that way, I think we were both kinda scared about the consequences we would get if we showed up there, again, "Not that I wanna go home, but, you know, how many more days of enjoyable days?"