7

Continuing to hear shots being fired, Jack and I finally find a tree to rest behind. "How long do we have until the game ends?" I ask. "Tired already?" Jack laughs, "About 15 minutes for the first half, then after having a 5 minute break, we will go back in for 20 minutes"

Jack looks around to see if anyone is near. "OWWWWW" he screams. He turns back at me with a purple splash on his shoulder. "CORBYN'S AFTER US. WE GOTTA RUNN" Jack yells as he grabs my hand. We both run as Corbyn chases us. I suddenly feel a powerful pain on my leg. "AHH OW DARE U SHOOT ME" I say laughing. I have no idea why I was laughing, but I kept running as Jack was still holding my hand.

Trying to catch my breath, Jack and I still run. I don't think Corbyn is even chasing us anymore. Jack finally lets go of me. We end up standing near all the obstacles where we started.

I pull up my pant leg so I can see the bruise that Corbyn has given me. It wasn't as big as I thought it was gonna be, but it hurts worse then a bruise.

"I wonder where everyone else is..." "I know where they are" Jack points to another dirt road. "That's where we all go. There's a shortcut that I discovered last time I was here. It leads to a big tree I'm guaranteed you can climb"

I feel more confident getting shot now that I know what it feels like. Jack and I sprint through the shortcut, quickly getting to the tree Jack was talking about, and he was right, I could climb it. While climbing the tree, I reached a branch that had a secret tree house. As I stand inside the only room the house has, Jack climbs up and shows me a window where we can see the main shooting area.

"Watch" he says. He gets his gun ready, and aims for Corbyn. "OWW" he screams after Jack shot him. I laugh. "My turn" I decide to shoot Logan, because he is the one with the least splashes of paint on him. I made sure my aim is correct, and pull the trigger. "AHH WHO SHOT ME!!" Logan yells. Jack and I laugh. We continue to shoot everyone until the time for the first half runs out.

The boys and I all get milkshakes as we wait for our second half, laughing and trying to figure out who shot who most of the time. "Jack and Charlotte, where were you guys while we were shooting each other, did you hide the whole time?" Logan asks. "Nope. We were the ones shooting you the whole time" Jack confesses. We both laugh. "Hey it isn't funny! One of you shot my nipple!" I laugh harder now that I shot Logan's nipple.

After we finish our milkshakes, it's time for the second half. Jack and I return to our starting spot in the arena, deciding to go back to the tree house and shoot everyone. Once the game starts, Jack and I sprint to the tree, climbing it, then look out the window for the other boys.

Five minutes has gone by, and no one has showed in the main area in the arena. "Where could they be?" I ask. "I'm not sure..." I suddenly hear the noise of a bush moving. "It's not windy, so it has to be one of the boys. Jack hears it aswell, so we stay close to the wall until nothing is heard.

A few minutes has gone by, I think they are gone. "Let's go to the arena, since no one else is there" Jack suggests. We climb down the tree, making sure nobody is around us. We run to the main area, looking around for somebody to show. As we try to hide, Jack gets hit in the leg. He tries not to yell in pain. Jonah comes out from a bush, shooting my stomach. I scream for a second, but my stomach aches in pain. I hear Jonah chuckle. I shoot back, hitting him on his ankle. Jack starts to shoot someone else, as Jonah and I continue shooting each other. Soon enough, everyone was together, laughing while yelling in pain.

When the game has ended, Jack and I ended up winning, because of the first half. We all decide to go out to eat for pizza, as our bodies ached in pain with bruises already formed. When we get to the place, our pizza was already fresh and hot waiting for us. Logan called the place telling the employees our order so it would be done when we got there, very smart.

We all laugh while we eat the pizza, making fun of where our bruises were, and just telling jokes. "Jack who shot you in the neck, it looks like a hickey!" I say laughing. Jack stares at Zach, whose face turns red. We all laugh.

(A/N - Don't worry, the story will get better :3) *sorry for any incorrect spelling*