12

One Month Later

After weeks of preparing and packing, today we will leave and start our journey on the road.

The boys and I put our stuff inside and claim bunks, while Tyler made sure we weren't forgetting anything.

Once everyone was ready, the bus driver started the bus, and we were off.

*

Midnight

Chilling in my bunk, I decide to check out instagram since I never use it. I log into my account, surprisingly seeing over 1,000 follow requests and 100+ dms. What was happening? I looks at some of the dms, reading what some of them said..

"You're so talented!"

"Why aren't you performing live? You're amazing!"

"I wish I could be like you!"

I kept looking until I found one person who sent me a link to a video.

I click on the link, leading to the video I have gave to Jack for Christmas. Jack had posted my video...WITH OVER 3 MILLION VIEWS.

I was in shock. I didn't now what was gonna happen next.

Hear this amazing voice? Her name is Charlotte Parker. And Charlotte...if you're reading this right now, just know you've got some talent :)

After I finished reading what Jack had said in his bio, I just had to know why he did it.

Me - Hey are you up?

Jack - Yep :/

Me - I saw that video you posted. 3 million views.

Jack - Well finally.

Me - Why did you do it?

Jack - Your voice is pretty special. I think the world needed to know that.

Me - Really?

Jack - Really :)

*

I wake up realizing it's the boys' first show, but not realizing that it was 4 pm! I quickly get up and change in the bathroom. Looking out the window, we are right near the venue, so I grab a snack and start walking, guessing the boys are inside.

I open a door, seeing a huge stage and someone setting up equipment. "Well finally look who's up! You sleep longer than me!" I hear Corbyn yell.

I walk up to Corbyn who is with the dude setting up stuff. "Charlotte this is Eben, he will be touring with us and open our shows" "Hey there" Eben says giving me a little head nod. "Hey, nice shoes" I say looking down at his black old skool vans. "Thanks"

Corbyn showed me to some reserved seats where I will be sitting. As Corbyn walked back down to stage to rehearse, I relax in the seat, listening to the boys' amazing voices.

*

Still sitting in my seat, I watch how the venue gets more and more crowded. Thinking to myself, two girls came up to me with a bag. "OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU REALLY CHARLOTTE PARKER?!" one girl said. "Indeed I am" I say smiling. The two girls get excited, taking their phones out and asking for a picture with me. After the picture, they gave me the bag, explaining that the present in the bag was about $200. I reach in the bag, finding a skinny box. Taking the box out, I open it, revealing a brand new wireless microphone.

I was shocked. "One day you're gonna perform, we know it, so we bought you that microphone to use" I gave the girls a long hug, telling them I will always use the microphone when needed, and will always think of them.

When they go back to their seats, I find a card in the bag. I open it, reading what it says inside, finding out the girls' names, Bella and Liv.

*

It was now 11 pm, the boys had finished Meet and Greet, and their things from tonight were all packed for the next concert. We were all starving, so we decided to go to IHop.

When we walked in, I've noticed a few fans who were getting really excited when they saw the boys. I continued following the waiter when I realized Bella and Liv were eating here too. They haven't noticed we were here yet, but I would love to make their night by letting them meet the boys since they haven't.

About 20 minutes has gone by. We have ordered our food, and talked about everything that had happened during the concert. I kept looking over to Bella and Liv. At times I would listen to what they're saying.

"Girls use the bathroom before we leave" one of the girl's moms said. "I'm gonna use the bathroom" I say, following Bella and Liv. "We'll be outside waiting for you" Eben says giving the waiter his credit card.

When I walk into the restroom, the girls instantly gasped and got excited about how I was here. "Woah this is crazy!" Bella exclaims! "Hey!" I smile, "I saw you two when we walked in-" "WE?!" the girls say at the same time. I nod. I tell them to follow me out side, so I can make their dreams come true.

I look around and find the boys near the tour bus, which was next to the building. Luckily, Liv's mother knew who I was, and is ok with me introducing the boys to Bella and Liv.

"So, whose lane are you in?" Liv asks me. I think hard. "I don't think I'm in any lane right now.." I reply.

The boys and I get along so well. Jonah and I have our Harry Potter talks, Corbyn and I geek about space, Zach and I have our laughs together, Daniel and I talk about the craziest things.

Jack. Jack and I are really close. We have the best conversations, have the same likes and dislikes, and he always makes me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts.

My thinking gets disturbed when I hear Bell and Liv get excited as the boys give them hugs. "Aren't these a girls who gave you that microphone?" Daniel asks putting his elbow on my shoulder. I nod. "I think it was very sweet of you to do this for them"

*

It was the middle of the night, and yet I cannot find myself falling asleep any time soon. I got up from my bed, feeling the bus move as it takes us to the next location.

I sit down on the couch, checking out some people's posts about the video Jack had posted.

I come accross an account that happens to be Bella and Liv's shared fan acccount, so I clicked the follow button, hoping to make their day even better.

Suddenly, I hear someone get up. Jack's noodle hair started bouncing has he walked over to me and sat down.

"What are you doing up this late?" He asks while yawning. "Can't sleep.."

Jack rests his head onto my shoulder. My stomach started to do to somersaults, but I had no idea why.

I rest my head onto his head, which made me very tired. Maybe it's the noodles that make me tired. I chuckle to myself.

(A/N - Again crappy but long I'm sorry...I promise though the next part is gonna get crazy) *sorry for any incorrect spelling*