14

Jack's Pov

I quietly sit on the couch, unable to sleep again. I'm surprised Charlotte isn't out here tonight. She usually is always sitting on this couch at 1 or 2 in the morning. I always think it's because she's homesick, but she doesn't realize that.

I take out my phone and start to stalk Charlotte's instagram. She doesn't have many pictures. Most are her with family, which is cute.

"Whatcha lookin at?" I hear someone say. I quickly shut my phone off and see Jonah smirking behind me.

"Uh n-nothing" I stutter. "Well you're stuttering...so somethings up"

Jonah snatches my phone and turns it on. Unfortunately he knows my password and unlocks my phone.

"Why are you stalking Charlotte" he smiles. I said nothing. There was nothing to be said.

"You like herr" he teases. "Maybe a little.." I admit. "So this is why you looked a little jealous when I first met her" he says sitting down next to me.

"I wasn't...jealous" I argue. "You to were just getting along so well and-uh-"

"Jack" Jonah starts to say, "Charlotte is one amazing girl. She's like a sister to me, but I don't think I'm ever gonna like her like that"

I smirk. "Please don't tell anyone about this" "I promise" Jonah nods handing me back my phone. "Thanks dude" Jonah gets up. "Get some sleep, ok?" I nod. I head back to my bunk, finally able to fall asleep now that I got some things off my chest.

*

"Jack..Jack..JACK!!" someone blasts in my ear. I open my eyes looking over at the clock. 11am. I then looked over seeing Zach. "We have a problem.."

I get up and follow Zach, seeing a sick Eben on the couch. "You're sick?" I ask. "No shit Sherlock" Eben replies blowing his nose. "We're gonna need a replacement for me tonight"

"..Where's Charlotte...and Jonah?" I ask after a long pause. "Oh they went shopping for a little while" Daniel tells me.

Charlotte's Pov

I got up extra early this morning. I had no idea why, but I couldn't fall back asleep. 7am. I groaned as I got up and went into the bathroom to change.

When I walked out I saw Jonah having his morning cup of coffee. "Why are you up so early?" He asks noticing I'm still tired."I'm not sure..but I can't fall back asleep"

"Hey, you wanna go to some stores for a few hours before we go to the venue...theres alot to explore here" Jonah suggests. I nod and let him get ready since he's still in pajamas.

While walking, we passed many stores and street markets. We stopped at Starbucks for a drink, and now we decided to check out some of the mini market places. I walked over to a table that had a bunch of movies and books. While looking at the books, Jonah went to a clothes stand.

I had picked out a few books before Jonah came over finding the full Harry Potter series. He gave his money to the man running the stand, as I did the same paying for my books.

"What books did you get?" Jonah asked as we looked at other stands. "The Outsiders and Adventures of Tom Sawyer" We stopped at a jewelry stand looking at all the handmade rings and bracelets.

One ring really caught my attention. It was a handmade wooden ring with a rose carved on it. It reminded me of Isla.

"You should get that for Jack" Jonah says creeping up behind me. "Why Jack?" I ask picking up the ring. "Isla's middle name is Rose, and she really makes Jack feel happy" We both smirk.

As I take out $50, my phone vibrates. I give the money to the lady running the stand, reading the text Jack had sent me.

Jack: Eben is sick..wanna perform??

(A/N - AHH I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN SO LONG! School has really been getting to me, but don't worry.. I'm on my summer break so I should have some spare time to publish some new parts!) *sorry for any incorrect spelling*