26

Jack's Pov

Tyler had told us that we would hit the road in a few hours, so I started cleaning up some things before we go.

Charlotte hasn't come back to the bus yet. I still worry about her and Zach. I haven't slept all night because of the situation. She really means alot to me. I don't want to loose her over Zach.

"Jack! Charlotte is here" I hear Zach say to me. I stopped cleaning my things to talk to Charlotte.

"Hey there" I say rubbing my neck. "How is Abby?"

"She's doing way better now. Zach came over to check on her and me last night and stayed until morning"

"Yea I saw" I tell Charlotte being little serious, "You guys were sleeping together"

"What? Is that what you think that was?" Charlotte replies with a bit of anger.

"Well-"

"Is that what you think of me? A person who goes to another right when I find the one who's perfect for me? Or- was perfect"

Charlotte starts to grab her things. I just watched as she took most of her stuff and walked out of the bus.

"Jack where is Charlotte going?" Jonah asks as we both watch Charlotte leave.

"I don't know. I made her mad..she mad me a little mad myself"

Charlotte's Pov

Taking most of my belongings, I leave the bus and start walking towards the hospital again.

Jack kind of hurt me. He really thought of me like that? I don't wanna think about him or what just happened. I wanna go home. Forget I met him..now that I know what he thinks of some people.

"Charlotte!" I hear someone say from behind. I keep walking until Jonah appears by my side.

"Why are you leaving? Our bus leaves in-"

"I'm not touring with you anymore. Jack said something that offended me and I just don't wanna be near him right now" I say cutting Jonah off. "I just wanna go home. I'm walking to Abby's room right now and I'll just wait until my mom comes back"

Being the nicest person ever, Jonah understands what I want to do, and helps me carry a bag and some other things.

Walking into Abby's room, I see her playing a game of cards with Linda.

"Charlotte, Jonah! What's going on?" Abby questions, getting up from her bed.

"I wanna go home. I'll explain later..but I just don't wanna talk about it right now" I answer.

Jonah and I hug for the longest time..well..until his phone was being spammed by Tyler saying get to the bus.

"We'll stop by sometime soon. This isn't gonna be the last time you'll see us" Jonah smiles.

"Thank you for being here for me" I say.

Jonah leaves the room. Now it's just me, Abby, and Linda.

*

The three of us played cards all day while we also ate food, jammed out to music, and had little talks.

Soon enough, I saw my mom at the door. I had told her what happened..and she understood and let me go home with her.

I said bye to Abby, knowing I'll see her sooner or later. My mom made me feel loads better as we drove home. We stopped by Taco Bell on the way and filled our stomachs since we were both very hungry after a long day.

When we got home, I didn't bother going in my room. I didn't really wanna be alone. I decided to be a little kid again and stay in my mom's room with her tonight.

(A/N - Charlotte's done touring..but the story isn't quite over ;D) *sorry for any incorrect spelling*