17

The year is getting close to the beginning of April. The boys have had so many great shows so far. Jack and Jonah tried to get me to perform again, but I denied many many times.

March 26th, 2018. The tour bus is currently taking us to Dallas for not only our show, but to stay at the Herron's house for a night. Reese and I have been texting for a while about our little sleepover we will have together. We've planned so much.

The bus parked not too far away from Zach's house, so we all just walked and talked until we were at Zach's doorstep. Without bothering to knock, Zach bursted in as the rest of us walked in seeing Ryan and Reese on the couch.

"ZACHIE!!" Reese screams jumping into Zach's arms. Ryan comes over to Zach aswell giving him a tight hug. Reese hops out of Zach's arms straight into mine, squeezing me. "I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE!" Reese screams.

The boys put their bags where Zach tells them to while Reese shows me to her room since I'll be sleeping with her. Once everyone's things were moved, Reese dragged ne back downstairs in the dining room, telling me her parents have been cooking dinner since morning.

"Sit next to me Charlotte!" Reese says with the biggest smile I will probably ever see. I do as she says, while Daniel takes the seat next to me.

"Well look who it is.." Daniel starts to say looking at Reese with a smirk, "..It's the girl who called me 'poopy' at the beach" I chuckle. Daniel sounded like he was about to brawl with Reese, which made me chuckle more. "You still are poopy!" Reese yells while laughing. I couldn't help but laugh aswell.

"Reese can you please get everyone a cup and put them on the table?" Zach's mom asks. Reese does as she says, leaving Daniel and I at the table alone.

"I never knew you had such a good connection with children" I tell Daniel. "Yea, I guess its something I will always have in me" Daniel smirks.

Reese comes back with about 10 cups all stacked on top of each other and placed each cup on the table. "Mommy I'm done!"

"Good job Reese! Can you help me with some more things?" Zach's mom asks once again. "Daniel and Charlotte, would you two like to help?"

*

Everyone is doing their own things now. Corbyn and Zach are probably playing Fortnite, Jonah is reading the Harry Potter series, Jack and Daniel are talking about tour, and Zach's parents are cleaning up dinner with Ryan's help.

Reese really wanted to do a karaoke session in her room, so right now she's cleaning some toys off her floor while I set up a playlist of fun songs to sing to.

Hitting the play button on shuffle, These Girls starts playing, leaving Reese and I screaming the lyrics while dancing. We knew we got a little carried away, because Zach walked in during the middle of 'We the Party' telling us we were distracting him from achieving wins in Fortnite, but we didn't listen.

Ryan came in too, but instead of giving us a rude comment, he joined our dancing karaoke session.

*

The playlist was almost over, just one more song left. Reese was about to fall asleep, I could tell. Ryan had left the room so he could do his own thing a while ago. Before 'Made For' ended..I checked to see what the last song was. Taking You. Of course.

I looked over at a tored Reese laying on her bed.

"Charlotte..what time is it?" Shes asks noticing my eyes on her.

"It's 9:30" I reply. Wow 9:30. We've been partying all night.

Taking You starts playing. I walk over to take a seat on Reese's bed as she starts to fall asleep. I softly sing along, but I don't think she noticed.

During the bridge, all the boys creep in before the final few lines.

I only say it cause I really mean it

I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling

Sky's do clear when you're the view

Anywhere I go I'm taking you

Reese was asleep. I quietly stand up walking to the boys to start a group hug.

"Good job" I whisper we all walk out of Reese's room.

*

Everyone is asleep now. All but me, once again. Unfortunately Reese and I spent too much time singing that we didn't get an air mattress going for me to sleep on in her room.

I slowly walk out of Reese's room and into the kitchen for a glass of water. While chugging the full glass, someone comes out of one of the rooms. Jack. No surprise. This time he was shirtless but still with pajama pants on.

"What are you doing up still? I thought you went to sleep.." he asks.

"Couldn't sleep..I don't have an air mattress to sleep on since it would be too loud to blow up and wake Reese"

I put the glass in the sink as Jack grabs my wrist.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not letting you sleep on the floor" he whispers as he opens the door to a guest room. It was dark once the door closed, but I could see some things still. There were two beds. One had a sleeping Daniel on it, the other is more than likely where Jack was sleeping...until I woke him.

"You're sleeping with me tonight. Get in" he whispers very softly lifting up the bed cover. I did what he told me to do, crawling into the bed as he lays next to me.

I turn to face him, staring at his big bush of noodle hair. Jack moves closer to me as I rest my head into his chest. He was really warm for someone with a shirt off, it made me feel very comfortable.

I feel his lips touch my forehead which makes me grow a smile on my face

"Goodnight" he whispers.

(A/N - Yall it's 2:00am and I just finished this so if it's trash I'm sorry lol. I'm trying to think of good chapters before my good ideas actually are useful so don't attack me if a chapter is really boring 😂) *sorry for any incorrect spelling*