8

A few months later...

It's now December, the boys had released 2 new EPs, and tour dates for 'The Invitation Tour'. The boys and I decided to do Secret Santa, so we picked names from a hat a few days ago, and will exchange gifts on Christmas. The name I grabbed from the hat was Jack, but I'm not sure what to give him yet. I still have a week to think of something, since Christmas is next Sunday. It will come to me eventually.

While I try to think of something for Jack, the boys try to reach out to their families and see if they can spend the Christmas here. "I got a hold of my parents finally. They said they can come with Esther and Svea" Jonah says smiling. "Same here" Daniel and Zach says in unison.

"My parents and Ashley can come, but Jordan has plans with his girlfriend already" Corbyn says. "I also asked Christina, she said she can make it"

"My mom and stepfather can come with my sisters" Jack smiles. "Awesome" I say.

The week passes so fast. It is now Friday, and I still haven't figured out what to get Jack. Right now, Corbyn and Jack are at the airport picking up Christina, Daniel is video chatting Nathan, Zach is doing something in his room, and Jonah is playing Xbox as I watch.

"So, who is your Secret Santa?" Jonah asks. "Why should I tell you?" "Do you have me" "Do you have me?" I mock. "Alright, count of 3 we both whisper who we have" I agree to Jonah's suggestion and wait for him to say 3. "1...2...3" "Jack" I whisper. "Hey you didn't say yours!" "Yea I know" Jonah laughs. "Fine...I won't bribe you to say yours only if you help me figure out what to get Jack" "Ok it's a deal" Jonah says smirking.

"Jack always talks about how he wants to hear you sing, so do a cover or something" Jonah suggests. "But I'm not a good singer" "Really? Prove it" Jonah pauses his game and turns to me. I roll my eyes and decide to sing part of Turn It Off.

We way up on lonely island.
Put that ringer up on silent.
If it goes off don't you try it.
Girl I need your undivdid-

"Seriously?!" Jonah cuts me off. "What.." "YOU'RE AMAZING" he says very positive. "You need to sing for a present. He's gonna love it" "Thanks" J smile. Jonah continies his game, while I steal Daniel's guitar.

(A/N -Sorry about this crap chapter. The next part will be good though) *sorry for any incorrect spelling*