Chapter twenty five: On the right track

Several more weeks go by before something new comes about. The rest of the gang has come over to tell me what's going on. They were able to get Kaiba on board to help them search for our yamis thanks to Joey. Malik and Ryou discuss that they found Marik's keychain tucked away in an alley around the area they had be captured. We've all even talked about how they tried to contact us through our mind links. Only Malik has had the most success with his mind link with Marik. Basically, they've discovered that they have to be hidden somewhere underground. So lately, Kaiba has been tracking for their cell phone signals and such to locate their location.

My friends soon have to leave when they get a call from Kaiba to quickly meet him at his house. I obviously couldn't go, so the others said they would keep me updated. I mean I could have gone with them, but I didn't want to feel like I leave her to often.

Later on that night, Joey calls me to tell me that they think they're onto something. Joey said that there's a possibility Kaiba's found their location. This makes me very happy and hopeful. Shortly after Joey called, he has to go. We said our goodbyes and I put down the phone.

I turn my attention to Hana and smile. she may get to see her dad afterall. I can't wait for her to meet her dad and I can't wait to have him back in my life. Our lives to be more accurate.

A/N: Hi hi, sorry this chapter is a little on the short side, but I mean it's an update and a quick one at that. Hope you guys like it.

Me- So Yami could be back at any time. How exciting? I can't wait. I miss him so much. I hated having to write him out of the story like this, but I had to or it wouldn't be a very interesting story and such. Course I know you miss him more than I do, but still.

I squeal, quite excited.

Yugi- I know and yes I do miss him so very much. I know you only did that for the good of the story Rose.

Yugi finally cracks a real smile.

Me- I'm getting so excited for the upcoming chapters.

I smile, giggling as well.

Yugi- I bet and I know they'll be great.

He playfully pushes me.

Me- You know it. Well, I better cut this commentary short so I can work on some more of the story.

I grin with a wink

Yugi- Alright. Bye.

I laugh and ruffle Yugi's hair.

Me- Don't forget to comment and vote.

I stick my tongue out and hold up a peace sign. You guys still do that right? It feels like hardly anyone does anymore with duck faces and photo bombs and such.