Chapter forty seven: Three year anniversary

A few weeks later

I'm in the kitchen making, you might as well say, brunch. Hana's been fed and is now playing in her playpen in the living room. As I'm making a small plate's worth of french toast, I hear someone come in the kitchen.

Arms wrap around my shoulders and lips tenderly kiss my cheek. "Happy anniversary aibou." Yami breathes into my ear.  I blush. Has it really been that long already? "Already?" I ask, shocked. "Yes. Three years sure does go by quickly doesn't it." Yami chuckles softly. "Apparently so. Happy anniversary to you too mou hitori no boku." I smile and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "What would you like to do today?" He asks, rubbing my shoulders. "I don't know." I finish up making the food. "How about this. I'll make you a special dinner tonight." He suggests. "You don't have to do all that." I pull away from him to sit down at the table. Yami beats me to the table and pulls me onto his lap. "But I want to and I will." He insists. My face heats up more. "F-fine.." I give in. He takes his hand and uses his fingers to turn my face to him, giving me a sweet and gentle kiss. "I love you." Yami grins. "I love you too." I sigh and smile back. "You better eat before your food gets cold." He reminds me. "Don't worry, I will. I made some for you too you know." I chuckle softly and take a bite of my food. I catch him slightly roll his eyes as he takes a piece.

And so that's what ensued later on this evening. Yami makes us an awesome dinner with a lot of my favorites. We laughed and smiled and had lots of fun. "Thank you for dinner tonight Yami. I loved it." I thank him. "You're very welcome aibou. I'm glad you enjoyed it." He smiled, very happy and pleased with himself. I smile back.

A/N: Such a very short chapter, but a lot of the upcoming ones will be. Hope you guys liked it.

Yugi- Today was a good day.

Me- Yay. I'm glad.

Yami- Glad to hear it aibou.

Yugi smiles happily as he leans into Yami's touch.

Me- Well, let's wrap this up so we can get onto the next chapter.

Yugi- Bye guys!

Yami- Remember to comment and vote!