Eps 04

The next day Y/N went to school like always. She spots Hana and Mark then took glanced at BTS. Mark and Hana saw it and give her a sign to talk to him about what they had discussed last night in group chat. Taking a deep breath she walks to them then suddenly Twice walk in front and blocked her way.

"Where you go?" Tzuyu suddenly asks. Momo and Jihyo get next to her. Prevent Y/N to go to the boys. She really annoys to face the girls that so-called DIVA.

"Oh.. I'm going to your Jimin oppa." Y/N sarcastically mocking their flirty annoyed voice. What just Y/N said make Jimin choked his own food. He coughed a little then took a sip of water. The truth is because of her voice.

'That flirty voice. Its... So sweet.' He thought. His though suddenly interrupted when Y/N approached him.

"Mian." Y/N said but Jimin was confused why she says sorry.

"Huh? For what?" Irene ask. Y/N sighed then begin speaking.

"Mian for disturbing your time but can I have talked with Jimin sunbaenim for a while? Alone? Please don't misunderstand. It's not like I like him or whatever but... I need... His help. Can we?" Y/N looked at Jimin. For a second Jimin was hypnotised by her voice. Then...

"O..kay? To where?" Jimin asks calming his mind.

"There." Pointed at her friends.

"You say alone but why with them?" Jimin suddenly asks then he just realised what he just said.

"Nevermind." He follows her to Mark and Hana. From behind Jimin stared at her figure.

'Long hair, soft skin, baby smell and- Oh My! What happens to me? Wake up Jimin! She is not your type. Yeah, you love a chubby girl but not her.' He was a mess in thought.

"So?" He asked as soon he sat opposite with Y/N. Then Mark gives a paper to Jimin. He read it and looked at three of them.

"What about this?" He bluntly asked.

"I want to win the first prize." Y/N said. Jimin looked again at the prize then his eye went wide.

"Oxford? Did you trust this?" Jimin asks. Y/N nodded. Jimin sighed.
"You can't trust this so easily. This might-"

"That's not a lie. I already call them and talk with the head of the university by myself. He already confirms the contest." Y/N explains.

"How can you know his contact?" Jimin asks making Y/N speechless. Mark and Hana also curious.

"You can help me or not?" She asked changing the topic.

"What can I get if I agreed?" Jimin looked at Y/N. She doesn't know what to say when she got some good idea.

"What I have heard from these two lovebirds, you have a problem. Right?" Jimin just nodded.

"So... I'll help you. With one condition." "What is it?" Jimin was curious.

"You can't ask anything about my family."

"Why thou?"

"Because of it personal. We can only meet at the park, school and gym. That was the place which perfects with our lesson. Oh... Maybe some restaurant or cafe. Foods are important too okay." She said to Jimin.

"Fine. But how about the payment?" Jimin bluntly ask. Y/N scoffed at his straightforward.

"I have bills to pay and I short of money." He said.

"First. Yes or no?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Second. When we will start?"

"Tomorrow morning. I always went for a jog at 5.00am."

"No! Who wake that early in the morning at the weekend?" Y/N's jaw dropped.

"Me?" Jimin said.

"How about 7.00?"

"Final. 5.30 am." Jimin said. She sighs to defeat.

"Fine."

"The payment."

"Are you so desperate?"

"Yes. Or they will cut my Wi-Fi and I have to sleep in the dark." He said.

"Okay. Okay. Can't you give in a little to your junior?" Y/N said while taking out a couple nots of money. She gives it to Jimin.

"Here is your advance and this is my house number." She said.

"Why not your number?" Jimin asks.

"Mark and Hana also not get my number why would I give you?"

"A coach should have their student's number to make sure they not late for training. So... Give me your number." Jimin gives his phone to Y/N for her number.

"Even I give it that not mean I the one pick up the call since I was grounded for two whole months because I'm 24/7 with my phone. So?"

"Just give to me. Discipline. Whoever picked up the call the person should wake up you, right? So no excuses."

"You so dare ask my number, sunbae. Nobody would do that." She mumbled while type the numbers.

'How cute.' He stared at her.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." Jimin leaves them alone and smiles happily as have her number.