Eps 05

"Appa, please. I need my phone back." Y/N keep following her father from one place to another. Her father suddenly stops and that makes her bumped his back. He turns around facing his daughter.

"For what? Are not a laptop is enough for you to chat with Mark and Hana? Why you need the phone?" He asked crossing arm on his chest looking deep into her eye.

"Someone might call me." Y/N says in a lower tone enough for her father hear her.

"Who? Do you get yourself a boyfriend?" He suddenly softened.

"No. My coach. My fitness coach."

"Fitness coach? Do you really want to go there without my help?"

"It's not like that appa. I admit that I really want to go there but after I saw the contest, I think that maybe I can take the chance to be slim." She claimed. Her father was thinking for a while.

"Okay. But who is your coach? Boy or girl?"

"Boy. He is my senior." She said. Her father sighed and give back her phone.

"Is he handsome?"

"Yes, he is. Why?"

"Nothing." He smiled and back to his room. Y/N confused with her father for a while. While she on the way to her room, she got a text.

"It's me. Jimin. Don't sleep too late. 5.30am sharp you must be the park. Get it? Night." Y/N just sigh read the message.

"No different. I still have to wake so early in the morning. Lucky tomorrow is weekend." She mumbled as placed the phone on the nightstand then went to sleep.

°°°°°

THE NEXT MORNING

Y/N woke up because of the alarm that she set last night. She got up and went to the bathroom and did her routine. Then she put on the jogging outfit that she never used. After done, she looked at the time. 10 minutes left. She felt relief because still have time. She walked to the park since there is the only park that people use.

"So freezing." She mumbled while tightening her jumper on her body.

As arrived she quickly went to the nearest bench waiting for Jimin. While waiting, she saw a family was jogging in front of her. She smiled at their daughter.

"Morning Y/N unnie." The little girl greets her. Y/N went up to them and greet as well.

"Morning cutie. Morning uncle and aunty." Y/N said bowing to the couple.

"Morning Y/N. What are you doing here? You're not a morning person as I know." The husband asks. His wife saw someone coming behind Y/N and smile.

"I think we should go, honey. We should not disturb lovebird. Bye Y/N. See you around." She said. Y/N don't understand what she means.

"Wha-"

"Bye unnie. Your boyfriend is so handsome." Minji said while walking away after her parent.

"I don't have boyfriend Minji-ah." Y/N said as they not too far.

"Yeah right. Have a nice date." The husband said.

"Uncle. I don't ha-"

"He is behind you unnie. Bye." Minji shouted as they about go far away.

"Huh? Behind me? Who- Oh My!" Minji says then Y/N turn around and saw...
"Sunbae! You almost got me a heart attack." She said. Then Jimin went next to her with a cold expression.

"Let's go." Jimin said while slowly run at the park. Y/N just follow him but soon she stopped. Jimin was run at one place while looking at Y/N.

"Already tired? It just 10 minutes Y/N. Even the grandpa run longer than you." Jimin complains.

"It's not my fault, sunbae. I never exercise so... Please. Let rest a bit." Y/N sat on the bench looking over the horizon at the lake. The sun about to rise up.

"Woah... I never see the sunrise. It's so beautiful, right sunbae?" She asked.

"Hmm. So beautiful." He said while looking at Y/N's smiley face. The smile that he always want to see early in the morning. The smile that belongs to Lee Y/N. Jimin don't know what got into him. Since he dated Seulgi, he always took glanced at Y/N. Seulgi noticed what he was doing.

Every time she asks him about that, he always avoided it. Seulgi somehow feels a little jealous, but she ignored it as it was nothing because she didn't want to put any hard time to him. Also, she never experienced to have the first kiss as her friends did with their boyfriends. Every time the girls ask she always lies to them. But Jimin never neglects her because he loves Seulgi so much. He was always romantic and go dating in a different place. Until they have to break up because of Seulgi's mother.

"Can we start now?" Y/N asks breaking Jimin's daydreaming. He quickly gets up and continued jogging. After one and half hour they went to have breakfast at the nearest cafe.

"What do you need sunbae?" Y/N asks while looking at the menu. She was looking at her favourite menu until...

"What you want to have a drink, Y/N? I already order sandwiches for you." Jimin said as he already gives his order. The waitress is waiting for her.

"Americano latte." She said then close the menu. Then looked at Jimin.

"Are you okay with sandwiches?" Jimin asks looking at pouting Y/N.

"I guess. But I really hungry right now. Can we add something else?" Y/N smile sweet at Jimin pleaded him to have extra foods.

"No. I don't eat heavy foods in the morning. It makes me sleepy. Plus I have work to do." He said. After a few minutes, their order came. They eat peacefully then Jimin said that he needs to go to work at the gym.

"Can I go to?" Y/N asks.

"Are you sure? What if your dad got mad?"

"No. He doesn't. I told him that I have trained with you and he allowed me. So... Can I?"

"Sure." Jimin said. Then they both went to Jimin's car and drive to the gym.