Eps 07

Two week passes. Y/N just focus on her study and her diet routines. By the week Jimin's feeling grew toward Y/N. The whole time he spent with her make him felt more. While Y/N just treat Jimin as a coach and senior not more than that. The boys and their girls noticed how Jimin's feeling to Y/N.

Today is Monday. The school is started. Y/N wake up and look at her reflection. She can't believe that she is no longer chubby like before. And also she is near to winning the contest. She went to the bathroom and do her routine then pick some dress. But there are too big for her now. She has no choice to wear those. Then she went to school.

As Y/N enter the gate, boys are looking at her. A lot of murmurs she can hear. But she ignored them and went to Mark and Hana.

"What are you wearing Y/N? Are not those too big for you now?" Hana spoke.

"I have no time for shopping. And I don't have fashion sense." Y/N admits.

"Why don't you Jimin's help? He is fashionable." Mark said.

"You are my friends. Why not you guys help me." Y/N said.

"I'm busy help my mom." Hana said.

"I help her too. Sorry." Mark added.

"Fine! I can go by myself. I thought that I could have some time with my dearest best friends before going to England. Seem it no." Y/N pouting at them.

"Okay... I'll go with you. Sorry babe. At least one of us can help her." Mark said to Hana. Hana just smiles.

"You were right. I'm sorry Y/N." Hana pat Y/N's back.

"But I really can't go with you. Just go with Mark. And make sure he's not flirting with other girls."

"AY AY...Captain." Y/N respond.

"Maybe I can find her boyfriend too." Mark shouted happily the boys shot glared at him while Jimin was choked on his foods. Jealousy attacked him.

"Yah Markie pooh! I just 19. No boyfriend until 25. Soooo... I want to stay single. Don't ever think to find me one. Let the time flows. Whoever comes first in my life, I will never let him go. I want my first love to be my last love. Are not that so sweet, Markie Markie?" Y/N blinking at Mark.

"So cliche." He replied.

"Whatever. Anyway, I have good news. I.... Will go to England. Next week." Y/N said. Hana and Mark were happy for her.

"That soon?" Hana ask.

"Yes. I already inform the principal. And she happy for me. Actually, I can't believe that I made it. Thanks to my coach. Without him, I could never get what I want." Y/N said then look at the BTS's table.

"Maybe I should do something that makes him happy." She claimed. Then back again to Hana.

"You know right they are sad because they failed an audition. SM entertainment rejects them." Mark whispered to Y/N. Then small smirked appear on her face.

"I know what to do. I know someone that work in those industries. I need to make a call. Bye." She left them. Y/N went to the school park. And look around before making a call.

"Hello, Piggy Uncle." Y/N spoke as he picked up the call.

"Aigoo this kids never change. How are you now? I hear that you want to go to England. Is that true?"

"It must be from appa."

"Who else. Anyway, why are you calling me?"

"I need help."

"Oww... Does my baby want help? Okay. What is it?"

"Is your agency need a new trainee?"

"Yes. I'm glad if you find me one. We just have Homme. Did you know some boys group?"

"Yes. They went to SM for an audition but they failed. Are you free this evening after school?"

"Well. I don't have any work to do. So yeah."

"Good. I'll take them after school. Please, uncle, they are talented. They just need more practice."

"Ok. I'll wait for you and the boys. I miss you."

"Ok. See you later. Bye." She hung up.

~Lunch time~

Y/N just cancel to go shopping with Mark because she wanted to go to her uncle. At lunch, she went to the BTS. They are having lunch.

"Hi sunbaenim. Can I sit here?" Y/N suddenly approach them. Seulgi pat the empty space next to her. And Y/N sit next to her.

Jimin came with Taehyung. Because of Taehyung walk in front, he sat next to Jin which is the last space. Jimin looking for some space. The bad girls plan something.

"Wendy can you move a bit. Jimin needs to sit." Seulgi said winking at her friends. As there is space Seulgi pulled Y/N closer to her giving some space for Jimin.

"You can sit now." Joy said to Jimin. Only God knows how happy he was to have seated next to Y/N.

"So? Why you here?" Namjoon asks.

"Who is your leader?" Suddenly Y/N asked. They were confused. Then she asked again but this time Namjoon spoke.

"I am. Why?" Namjoon asks. Y/N smile at Namjoon and then begin to speak.

"Do you boys have something after school?" Y/N asks. The six boys shook no. But Jimin...

"I have worked-"

"Then take a leave."

"What? No! I need to pay for my car."

"Work or your dream?"

"What was that?"

"Just answer me, sunbae."

"Dream."

"Then take a leave. I want to take you guys somewhere."

"Where?"

"Surprise? After school, I wait in front. But... Whose car I should go?"

"Jimin!" They all said looking at the owner.

"What the-"

"No cursing here." Jimin glared at Y/N. She just scoffed.

"Move. I want to go to my class." She pushed him away and leave there.