Eps 11

Y /N, Alvin and Allen sat near the window. Unlucky her she doesn't know behind her has booked by the BTS's leader because it was a good view to see the light outside the restaurant.

"Woah!! Korea is so beautiful. I'm glad to be here. Mommy, can you teach me how to speak in Korea?" Allen suddenly said. Y/N smile to him.

"Aisyy Jinjja paboya." Alvin said to Allen. Allen glared at Alvin as he can understand what he was said. He can understand but he can't pronounce perfectly.

"I'm not stupid you stupid. Mommy... Look how he treats me. He is very annoying." Allen said. Y/N just laugh at them.

"Aigoo. Alvin doesn't tease him like that. You should help him okay. He is your brother anyway." Y/N said. Soon the waiter comes for the order.

"Three apple juice, one fruit salad and... What you want to eat?" Y/N look at her sons.

"Steak." Allen said.

"Chicken chop." Said Alvin.

"That's it. Thank you." Y/N said then the waiter went to get the order.

Soon BTS come and went to their spot. Jimin notices Y/N was happy with her sons.

"So? Since tomorrow you two, not school yet, what you want to do?" Y/N ask Allen and Alvin.

"I want to ride a roller coaster and experience haunted house in Korea. How is it?" Alvin said.

"Yeah. I wonder if it was super awesome like at England." Allen added.

"Of course it is. But... I won't ride a roller coaster. Never." She said.

"Mommy are you still scared? You are 25 years old. Are you even a kid?" Alvin laughed at Y/N.

"How could you say that to mommy. Bad son." Allen hit Alvin's arm.

"Enough. Enough. Foods are coming." Y/N said as saw waiter coming in their direction.

"What you say steak in Korea?" Allen suddenly ask.

"Steakeu. Steakeu." Alvin says then laugh. Y/N also laugh at Alvin answer.

"Oh really if snake you say snakeuu. Like... I hate snakeuu.." Allen spoke. Then they heard a loud laugh nearest.

"Hey, kids that my line." Hoseok suddenly peeked in their direction.

"Oh My God! You... J-hope." Allen said saw the person. Soon after hearing the name Y/N low down her face to not let the boys notice her. Especially Jimin.

"Finish your food kids." Y/N said.

"Chill Ma'am. Don't scare your son." Hoseok said.

"Mind your own business sun- I mean Hoseok ssi." Y/N almost call him sunbae.

"Urmm. What is sunbae mean, mommy?" Allen suddenly ask.

"It's mean senior you pabo. Next time focus when mommy teaching. Not playing game, you idiot." Alvin said.

"Stop saying me an idiot, you stupid boy. At least I know the meaning, not like you." Allen said.