SPECIAL EPISODE - II

A week after Y/N and Jimin's date, Y/N have to go somewhere for some work. She can't take Alvin and Allen as she goes for work and has no times for them. But she was glad when her father said to take care of them.

In the same time, Jimin want to bring the twin with him to his dorm because the two boys are very obedient kids Jimin have no worried. Y/N did a good job as a guardian.

"I am gonna miss you baby." Jimin pouted when Y/N pull out her luggage. She took her clothes from the closet. Jimin did help a little.

"Jimin, please. I think this hundred times you say that words. Stop sweet-talking for a while before I kick out from my room. And... Are you sure about taking the twin with you?" She said to him. Alvin and Allen were with Y/N's father at downstair.

"Yup. At least they can make me less missing you. My future kids love me a lot. You know what, they already use call me daddy but.. a little awkward." Jimin said as he just finishes packing Y/N's belonging.

"That was good news. Just be a good daddy for them. Also, you need to learn how to handle their weird's behaviour too." Y/N said make Jimin confused for a while. He didn't know about that.

"How weird?" He asked.

"You will know soon." She replied and smile. Both of them went downstairs. Allen and Alvin get up when saw Y/N came down with Jimin.

"Mommy we're gonna miss you." They said while hugging their mother. She just smiles and kisses their cheeks.

"Me too. Dad... Don't worry okay. I'll make sure I'll back before the wedding day. I promise you." Y/N said.

"I'm the worry, one baby. My bride is outstation for two weeks which is our wedding just around the corner." Jimin pouted.

"Say who's always busy in rehearsal. Don't ever let your eye away from the kids. Especially this boy. He always ended alone when found something cute." She said while looking at Allen. The boy just grins at her.

"Anyway, I have to go now, bye." She added. She kissed her father's cheek and peck for Jimin. The for guys watching Y/N get in the cab and went away. They sighed and look at each other while the twin was smiling at each other.

"Yeayyy!! Game times!" They shouted and take their secret PS4 from their room. Jimin and Y/N's father was surprised by the twin.

"I thought your mommy said you both have stopped playing a game." Jimin said as remembered what Y/N told him.

"Only in front mommy. She doesn't like it when we're wasting times playing a game." Alvin said.

"You very naughty kids." Their grandfather said.

"I am going pack your belonging. Tomorrow you two will come with me since your grandpa has worked." Jimin said.

"Okay." The twin just nodded and keep playing the game.

~Days passes~

Jimin did a good job as a good father. He did buy the twin everything they want. Gladly they still not messing around.

Today BTS have a two-day break before the concert. Little did they know the twin has a naughty plan for them.

BTS was deep sleep from tiredness while the twin proceeded their plan. They slowly open the waiting room. The sleepy face boys make the two boys smile wide. Alvin nodded to Allen as he turns on the recorder.

Allen was wearing spiderman's cloth with a mask. Since Alvin become a VJ, he doesn't need to cover himself. With a black marker in Allen's hand, he walked to one by one of the boys. He stopped for a while when saw Jimin's face. His face makes him smile.

"Do you really-" Alvin ask when he paused the recorder.

"Mommy won't mad right if we put some make to daddy?" Allen smirked at Alvin. Their voices still lower not want to wake them up. Alvin resumed the video when Allen put some makeup to Jimin's face.

Alvin and Allen smile to each other one more before they put on lipstick on their lips and kiss Jimin's cheeks. Alvin took a couple shot pictures of Jimin as he ended the video. He sent to Y/N and go washing their face.

After a moment, BTS wake up when their manager calls them to back home. The staff was chuckling at them when they came to clear the room.

"What the- Oh My God! Jimin! You're cheating!" Tae Hyung shouted. All of them look at each other faces.

They sighed while looking at sleeping boys with black marker in their hand. Jimin looks at himself in the mirror. His eye wide open when saw his cheeks were stamped by a kiss and his lip was red by a lipstick. It looks like he just kissed by someone.

"N-No! I'm not." He said while wiping all the lipstick. But the scene was already sent to Y/N. The girl can't stop laughing when he got a message from Alvin. He sent the video and pictures that he took to Y/N first.

"These kids really something." Yoongi mumbled as he washes his face. Lucky the marker is not a permanent one.

Suddenly the door wide open. The familiar face was staring at the boys. One of the people was looking at Jimin's red lips.

"Look like some just ended make out session. I wonder who is the girl? Lee Y/N?" She said. Jimin glared at her.

"Shut up Seulgi. She is not here anyway." Jimin bluntly said.

"What? Y- You're cheating!" She said with shocked.

"Stop yelling the kids is sleeping." Jin said. Joy went to the twin.

"You guys look so... Ugly." Irene added when saw a little marked on their face.

Irene, Seulgi, Joy, Wendy and Yeri also become an idol. Their girl group called Red Velvet. Even they went to a different agency, but they still not lost contact.

Every time they have free time, all of them went to hang out. Forgetting the past, they start the new with friendship goal. Their past relationship just a memory for them.

But something they don't know is Tae Hyung and Irene was a plan to get back. They both keep meeting secretly to have some talk about their relationship. They both can't deny that they still love each other.

"Daddy?" Alvin suddenly spoke. Jimin looks at him with a smile. He about to reach him but Allen statement makes him sighed.

"You're cheating mommy." Allen said. Allen and Alvin were really good at acting. Jimin can see tears on their eyes.

"Look, kids. I'm sorry. I actually don't know how this happens. Last thing I know I was sleeping with them. I just woke up and saw this. Please don't tell mommy. I love her. I'm sure there are some mistakes happen." Jimin says softly yet calmed. The two boys feel glad about that.

"We sorry too. We just boring and... Your face." Allen said while looking at the others. But they just don't mind that.

"But daddy... I... Send your picture to mommy." Alvin looks at down. Jimin gasped and nervous at the same times. He fell on his knee.

"What? You must be kidding me." He said, but he can't even mad at the twin. They are still kids and doesn't know anything. Jimin thought.

"I'm sorry." Alvin looked at the ground.

"It's okay. I will explain to her later. Now let go to eat and going home." Jimin said. Later at night, Jimin got a call from Y/N. She was mad not even want to hear Jimin's explanation. Y/N tag along acting with the twin to prank Jimin.