Best Friend Rock

I sat at the bar watching a couple dance, the guy can't keep his hands off the girl. They leaned in and kiss, causing my heart to break like glass. The guy was my boyfriend of three years and the girl he was cheating on me with. Next to me was my best friend Cassandra, she was dressed in a blood red dress that stop above her knees, she had on a dirt brown wig that covered the golden locks of hair, and she was wearing brown contacts to cover her blue eyes. The reason why she was dress this way was original to prove that my boyfriend would flirt with other girls when I am not around, but when we walk in and saw him already kissing on a girl. We high tailed it to the bathroom when the couple walk over to the bar. "I can't believe that bitch is cheating on you," Cassandra yelled as she took off her wig and contacts. She was pacing the bathroom, "I mean you two were together for three years and he just threw it away for a whore in a pink dress." I shrug my shoulder, as much as it hurt to find out he was cheating I had kind of knew. He would receive calls late at night when he thought I was asleep and when I asked him about them he would blow me off. Cassandra stop pacing,"are you okay, I know you had feeling for him and that he was your first love but you have to dump him." I look up to see sad blue eyes looking back at me, "okay," I said to her. Cassandra grabbed my hand and lead me out the restroom. As we were walking out we ran right into the girl my boyfriend was cheating on me with. Cassandra then made a face that I associate to trouble, lots and lots of trouble. "Hey, you know that guy you're here with is married and has a child on the way," Cassandra yelled behind her. The girl turned around, "I am sorry, I think you have the wrong person." Cassandra gave her a smile, "No I am pretty sure his name is Malik he is 25 and he works at a bar on twenty-fifth street." The girl looked confused and then she looked angry,  Cassandra put her hand up. "Hey don't shoot the messenger, I just wanted to warn you of what your getting into." Cassandra then turned around and walk away, when we got into the parking lot we found his car. "Hey can I borrow you key while you connect the cab," Cassandra said while looking at his car. I handed her my key and walk to the front and contacted the cab company, Cassandra returned when the cab arrived. She had the cab drop us off at my apartment that I share with my boyfriend. When we got there her boyfriend Jason Parker was standing near the door. " Hey Brianna, Cassie ( nickname for Cassandra) called and told me you needed help packing up you stuff, " he said as we walk up. He kissed Cassie and gave me a bear hug. Jason is one of the best boyfriend Cassie has ever had, he nice and treats everyone with respect. Jason was 6'2 with messy brown hair and grey eyes, he had the same slightly tan complexion that Cassie had. I unlock the door and let them into the apartment, I had all my boxes right in front of the door. We began putting them in Jason's truck, as we got close to being done I found a picture of me and Cassie in foster care. "Cassie look," I yelled holding the picture out to her. She took it from my hand and laughed, "my god this is old, how old were we five, six." Jason pop up behind her carrying the last box, and look over your shoulder. After we put everything in the truck, Jason drove us to Cassie apartment and moved all my stuff into an empty room with a queen size bed. "I hope this doesn't ruin our vacation on the cruise ship next year," Jason said as he peck Cassie on the cheek. "Don't worry I will make sure she done sulking by then," Cassie said as she put me in a headlock. I taped her arm and laughed as she once again tried it but I wiggled out. Jason shook his head and exited the apartment laughing all the way. As me and Cassie laid on the floor I noticed that I had 3 miss call from Malik, the phone began to ring again. Cassie grabbed it before, I could get it. "Hello, oh it is you. Listen just get it through your head that she staying with me and you two are threw," she hung up and shut off my phone. Okay, then no phone calls from Malik while living here, "No calls from him while living here." I sighed and leaned on her shoulder, " yes Mom."