Dance Dance

As I move to the beat of music with Cassie I could not believe we were doing this. I spun Cassie around and caught her as we finished the routine. Cassie was bouncing up and down,"we are going to knock them out of the park," she said as she did a twirl around the room. I was not so sure, for one we are not a couple, two there were some pretty good dancers on the list, and three Cassie was not as good at dance as she normally was. I could tell that she was a little off balance from her thing with Jason, I also noticed that all of Jason's stuff was packed and sitting next to the door. I walked over to the balcony, it gave a great view of the sea. Just then there was a knock on the door, I open it to find Jason wearing a suite that was obviously two sizes to big. "Is my lovely fiancée ready for the dance competition," he said as he gave a bow. I turned behind me to see Cassie crying, she ran past me and hugged Jason. I used this time to sneak out of the room, as I walked down the hallway I thought about my future.

What am I going to do once I get off the ship, I really don't know if me and David will still be a thing when we leave

What am I going to do once I get off the ship, I really don't know if me and David will still be a thing when we leave. Cassie will be getting ready to get married and when she does get married where would I go. Her and Jason are most likely going to get a house and move in, leaving me by myself in the apartment. We are probably going to not spend as much time together after the wedding. Let's just face it Cassie life is dancing around my boring life. As I thought about how behind I was in life I noticed a bar.

 As I thought about how behind I was in life I noticed a bar

When it landed on my floor I got on, I was on my fourth strawberry daiquiri when I realized that the person I was pouring my heart to was a sober Malik

When it landed on my floor I got on, I was on my fourth strawberry daiquiri when I realized that the person I was pouring my heart to was a sober Malik. He looked shocked and surprised at everything I revealed. "I liked you and thought of you as a great friend which is why I thought our romantic relationship would work," I said to a stunned Malik. " So what do you think of our relationship now," he asked, " I think there was no way we were going to work out, you wanted fun and excitement and I wanted stability and companionship." Malik took a gulp of his whiskey, "so then why when we broke up you began destroying my property," he asked looking serious. I drunk the last of my strawberry daiquiri, "I've never attacked your house or anything you owned, you and your girlfriend have to figure out who is doing that." I ordered another strawberry daiquiri only without the alcohol," but you better figure it out soon before it cause a breach in you guy relationship." I then quickly drank the daiquiri and waited for the bar to reach the next floor. Once it made it to the floor I got off and walked my way to my room. I was stumbling down the hallway until I ran into a big frame. I looked up to see three David looking down at me. "Hey, you aren't you supposed to be eating with your parents," I slurred while leaning against the wall.  I heard him sigh and give a little chuckle, "what am I going to do with you," he said.
I pushed myself off the wall so I would be leaning on him, " I have a few ideas."