Day 4

I received a knock on my door, when I looked at the clock it was 7:00 in the morning. Someone knocked on the door louder, "go away," I yelled as I wrapped myself deeper in my sheets. I heard the door click as someone, most likely Cassie, walked in the room. "You can dance, you can Jive, having the time of your life. See that girl, watch that scene, digging the dancing queen." Sung Cassie as she walked in. I cover my ears and hid under the pillow,"How come you don't have a hang over, " I asked from under the covers. Cassie pulled open the curtains and pulled off my sheets, "because I did get so drunk that I am singing a simple song completely off tune." She was wear one of those novelty t-shirts we have.

I threw the pillow at her and she dodged, "come we are supposed to have girls day today don't let last night ruin it

I threw the pillow at her and she dodged, "come we are supposed to have girls day today don't let last night ruin it." I huffed and rolled out of bed and got ready, the whole time Cassie is singing in the background. After eating an omelette with Cassie we went to the back deck, where they had rock climbing wall and a huge stage for a stage show. I was climbing up the wall, when Cassie suddenly ask me an unexpected question, "where do you see your relationship with David going?" I nearly lost my grip when she asked me that question, mostly because I've never thought about it. I was too busy living in the moment and enjoying what I had at that time. Instead of answering I climbed farther up the wall to the top. When Cassie caught up I got down trying to avoid telling her that I did not have a clue. I was shocked when Cassie caught up and hugged me, "if you don't know, you don't have to run away just say so." As we put the safety device up I looked over at the stage. They were doing a water show, with people jumping out the people diving into the pool. I turned back around to see Cassie walk off to the shopping area, she was staring at a tiara in a glass case.

 I turned back around to see Cassie walk off to the shopping area, she was staring at a tiara in a glass case

"Wow it's beautiful, I think I am in love," Cassie said as she admired it. I read the sign next to the display, "for the first place winner of the couples dancing contest." When Cassie heard that her face fell, "aw, Jason has two left feet that are broken at the knee." I cover my mouth to keep from laughing, yes Jason can not dace but most of the time Cassie would deny that being true. Looked at the tiara as it shined in the case and came up with an idea. Why don't me and Cassie teach Jason how to dance so they can enter the contest. After telling her this we went and found Jason, on deck on a surf machine.
David was holding some kind of timer seeing how long he can stay up. When Cassie got to the crowd she cupped her hand around her mouth and yelled, "Jason!!!!!!" Jason wiped out instantly and the water pressure pushed him to the top. I heard a thunk as he hit the backboard, man that had to hurt. David walked his way to the back of the crowd, "Hey Cassie, you needed something," David asked. "Me and Bri need to practice our stepping and we need partner," she said as she watched Jason get off the machine. When he came over she told him the same story only Jason was already in the know, "Is this about the tiara they have in the shopping area." Cassie looked shocked that he knew about it, but quickly changed her expression to one of a woman getting ready to beg. "No, I will not humiliate myself for some dumb trophy," Jason said. David who was standing next to me flinched, "well now he has done it."  Cassie didn't say a word she just grabbed my arm and walked away.