Looking For The Future

I was standing near the exit with Cassie and Jason, I was unconsciously playing with my silver bracelet. Engraved in the bracelet was my name with hearts around it, the design was cute and I liked how in each heart was a small amethyst.

 Engraved in the bracelet was my name with hearts around it, the design was cute and I liked how in each heart was a small amethyst

(this is just how the design of the bracelet is)

Cassie pulled the bracelet off my wrist when I was not paying attention, "you know rose quartz is a better gem for the heart since it means to love." I quickly snatched the bracelet back from her and put it back on my wrist, "so I am guessing you two talked," she asked while leaning on the railing. I nodded my head while looking over at the other exit where Jason's parents, David's parent, and David were getting off the ship. "So, stop being a tease and tell me what he said," Cassie yelled at me, while Jason picked up our stuff and continued down the ramp. After giving a sigh I told her, "he wants to meet for coffee next Monday." Cassie sighed, "jeez, I thought the relationship was supposed to get boring after you have children." I punched her in the arm while Jason laughed in the background. After getting off the ship we ended up on a bus to with everyone to the airport, once we passed secrity everyone went their separate ways except Me, Cassie, Jason, and David who had to take the same plane. Even though we didn't seat in the same area of the plane I could still feel his presence, when we got off the plane David helped me with my baggage and put it on the bus.

 Even though we didn't seat in the same area of the plane I could still feel his presence, when we got off the plane David helped me with my baggage and put it on the bus

Just as I was about to say goodbye he pulled me in for a kiss and gave me his phone number. "hey, don't be sad I will be seeing you real soon," he said right before giving me a passionate kiss that had me seeing stars. I really didn't want to let go but I knew that somethings do have to end. When I got on the bus Cassie was making faces at me like a child. "how will you deal with the fact that you have to leave Jason while you making fun of me," I said to her as I sat down on the bus. After Jason dropped us off at Cassie apartment, Cassie began spreading the news of her engagement to anyone she had a phone number to. I decide I should unpack before doing anything, as I put my souvenir up I noticed the jewelry David bought me. It was next to a picture of me and Malik a few years back, it also caused some of my worries to surfaced only to be destroyed when I pulled out the picture of me and David at a restaurant. That when I realized that is was looking for my future not an answer to the past.