Gambling and Drinking

I went to my room to get dress, while Cassie put on the outfit I saw in her room I look through my stuff for an outfit. I decide to go with the purple dress I bought and a few other jewelry.

My plane was for me and Cassie to go to the casino, eat dinner, and finally hit the club together like old times

My plane was for me and Cassie to go to the casino, eat dinner, and finally hit the club together like old times. After I was finally ready I heard a knock on my door as Cassie walk in looking excited and ready to cause chaos. "So what first casino or club," she asked while admiring my dress. "Casino, let see if your gambling has gotten any better since college," I said. She rolled her eyes, "god, are you ever going to let me forget?" I closed the door behind us, " I am sorry who was nearly butt naked in front of all the guys on the dorm because she didn't know when to fold?" Cassie took a swipe at me as we walked towards the casino.

 She rolled her eyes, "god, are you ever going to let me forget?" I closed the door behind us, " I am sorry who was nearly butt naked in front of all the guys on the dorm because she didn't know when to fold?" Cassie took a swipe at me as we walke...

I decided I would play the slots while Cassie played at the tables. After five rounds at the slot machine with no wins, I decided to check on Cassie at the table. Cassie was playing craps and was doing pretty good. Cassie had won a few hundred dollars before she went back to her famous losing streak. "Man I lost again, two hundred on red," she said. I pinched the bridge of my nose, "please stop, your going to lose all our money aren't you?" After a couple of rounds at every table I finally got tired of Cassie losing our money and decided to go eat dinner. At dinner Cassie let more of her concerns about Jason and everything, "he just always seem so busy, like he doesn't have time for me." I put a small piece of lobster tail in my mouth, "I know he seems busy, but he told me that now a days the only thing to relax him is seeing you. " when Cassie heard hat she blushed, while we were eating I received a text from Jason explaining what happened and how he trying to keep Cassie from running into his parents. As explained my plans with Cassie to him, we agreed to meet up at the night club. After we ate dinner, I took Cassie to the ship's Club.

The club was crowded with a lot of couples and singles dancing and ordering drinks

The club was crowded with a lot of couples and singles dancing and ordering drinks. Cassie went straight for the bar when we got in, "can I get a Piña Colada." While she ordered her drink I texted Jason to see where he was at. While I was texting Jason suddenly appeared next to Cassie.

One hour later
I was on my second glass of strawberry daiquiri while, Cassie and Jason were dancing. What is wrong with my life at 23 I am living with my best friend and single. When I graduated from college I at least thought by this age I would be on my way to marriage, not starting over completely.I want to be settled down by 25 and working on starting a family. Not once again looking for a boyfriend and a place to live. Just then the bar tender brought me another daiquiri. "Um .. I didn't order that," I said to the bartender. The guy just pointed at the guy on the other side of the bar. The guy was tall around 6'9 with, with black hair. He had a light skin tone that made his emerald green eyes stand out. In my head played words that Cassie is always saying, What is life without any risk. I stood with the drink and walk to the other side of the bar.