Ideal couple

I watch this case you walk from one side of the room to the other, she was upset because we were invited to dinner. It was supposed to be just her, me, Jason, and David in what is supposed to be a double date. "I have nothing to wear, and we're supposed be going to a very fancy restaurant. What am I going to wear," she asked. While she panicked I went looking through my stuff for an outfit. I pulled out a dress that I knew was not mine and threw it at her. "Here wear this I sure Jason will not care," I said as I threw it at her.

 "Here wear this I sure Jason will not care," I said as I threw it at her

Cassie to one look at the dress and smiled, thanks this is perfect. While Cassie got ready I pulled out my dress.

I got my dress and tried it on, the way it fit was perfect and I was ready for dinner

I got my dress and tried it on, the way it fit was perfect and I was ready for dinner. Cassie came out and admired herself in the mirror. "What do you think, are we going to surprise the boys or what," she said. We walk down the hall to the upper deck where we are suppose to meet the guys. While waiting around the shopping district, I noticed that at a bar was Nickie and Malik. To my surprise the sadness and lonely feeling I normally felt did not show up. Instead I felt happy that they seemed happy together, Cassie was leaning on the railing looking up at the sky."Do you think I would make a good wife," Cassie asked. "Isn't that based on the husband idea of what a good wife is," I asked as I moved to look with her. Cassie made a noise, "who's Carly," I groaned at the fact that she asked that question. " she is his ex-girlfriend," I said I heard Cassie let out an ah. I leaned back a tiny bit farther, but I lost my balance and was about to fall over the rail. But someone grabbed my arm, when I looked to say thank you to Cassie I found myself looking at David. "Don't do that," he said sounding relieved that he caught me. We walked over to the restaurant which had a very slick design.

While eating the conversation turned to couples in media, and which one would be the perfect couple

While eating the conversation turned to couples in media, and which one would be the perfect couple. "I think that Jay-Z and Beyoncé are a good couple, they are basically the leading couple in the music industry ," said Cassie as she sipped on a mudslide. I rolled my eye at her, "I guess but you were not clear with the question, do you mean media as in celebrity or TV shows and movies," I asked her while sipping on a strawberry daiquiri. David and Jason was trying to split the bill while figuring out the tip to give the waiter."Both," she said, I laughed at her answer, "well that easy, The Adams family." Cassie looked confused, "The parents from the Adams family, why?" I sipped the last drop of the strawberry daiquiri, "we'll think about it, they are passionately in love and they are not afraid to show it and they care for their kids. Perfect couple," I said. "Yeah well in the real world you have infidelity, lies, and other things, so of course relationship do not last long," Cassie said. When the guys came back they were surprised to see find us both glaring at them.David lean over to Jason and whispered, "is this the strange change of mood you been talking about." Jason just shook his head yes.