Day 3 (Puerto Rico) part 2

While getting ready for zip lining I keep getting text from Cassandra asking me to ask him who Carly was. For one as much as I want to know who she was, I just got over a fight with him I really don't want to jump back into one. I walked over to David, who was talking to his father, "and you can't talk to her, you know she was wrong for that. I love, but god does she need to let me grow up.David patted his father on the shoulder and turned around to see me."Hey, ready to go zip lining," David asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist. He lead me to the platform, where they will strap us in for zip lining. I was strapped into one line and David was strapped into the other one. "Alright are you ready," the instructor asked, both me and David gave the thumbs up and we walked off the platform.

 "Alright are you ready," the instructor asked, both me and David gave the thumbs up and we walked off the platform

While zipping down I realized that I did want to know, David was a little bit a head of me. Thinking that he wouldn't hear me, "who is Carly?" I asked. He didn't say anything back so we keep going until we made it to the next platform. Once at the next platform we were unstrapped and allowed to sit on the side while we wait for everyone else. I was shocked when David grabbed my wrist and looked me in the eye. "Listen, Carly was my last girlfriend, the break up was messy, and my mom really liked her so Ignore some of the thing my mom will say please." I nodded my head, he pulled me in for a quick kiss .  We separated when we heard Cassie and Jason coming down, but his arm still remained around my waist. Later we went to eat food in some of the local tourist spot, everyone ended up get what they wanted to try.

(Mofongo=Deep-fried green plantains mashed together with sautéed onion, garlic, olive oil and other ingredients such pork or seafood

(Mofongo=Deep-fried green plantains mashed together with sautéed onion, garlic, olive oil and other ingredients such pork or seafood.)

I was eating the shrimp off my meal when Cassie began a conversation about honeymoon trips. "Come Puerto Rico is a good place to have a honeymoon, you know the culture, the music, and the nice sunny beaches." I heard a click sound and notice that David had put something in his mouth and was chewing. "What do you think Bri," Cassie asked, I turned back and looked at her. "I think that is a great idea some beach days and a spa trip and you will be happy together." Then that clicking noice happened again, I moved my plate to the other side of me. Cassie was snickering behind her hand, while Jason was covering his laugh by eating food. David lean in and kiss me, which would have been okay, if I didn't hear the clicking noise while he did it. "Stop eating my food David," I yelled at him. But he had already ate the food, while I was trying to choke the food out of David the waiter had drop another plate. He said that David had ordered it while we were talking. "So am I off the hook or am I still a dead man," He joked. Jason and Cassie was in the background laughing their asses off, "fine I forgive you for stealing my food," David kissed my cheek .