03; narration

"i don't think he's our classmate, though." doyoung said, making jungwoo look at him and sigh audibly.

"are you really that curious about that sseushi boy? sit down for a while, will you? geez." he then pulled jungwoo's arm downwards for him to sit on his chair. jungwoo had been standing up, waiting for the possible 'sseushi' boy to enter their room.

"you think so? but who could that be..." jungwoo muttered softly, looking outside the window. not that he's interested about that guy, but it has been bugging him since the day he received the confession entry.

"who knows? what if he's someone you know? someone that will enter the door any second- oh hi there lucas!" doyoung is immediatley distracted by lucas who just entered the room, holding some text books as he pave his way in

lucas smiled at doyoung and went near them, making a high five with the older. lucas' gaze fell on jungwoo and his smile turned into a shy one, avoiding eye contact with the latter. doyoung noticed it and raised an eyebrow, but decided to just shrug it off. maybe because they still don't know each other that well, doyoung thought.

"what brings you here?" doyoung asked lucas to start a conversation. "are these yours?" he asked further more.

lucas looked at the books he's carrying and said, "nah, i'm actually here to bring these books to uhh... winwin hyung!" then he looked around the room, finding sicheng that's probably at his seat. doyoung nodded at his response.

"i'll just give it to him!" jungwoo suddenly said that made lucas look at him immediatley. jungwoo smiled and offered his hand at a still-half-shocked lucas.

"y-you sure?" lucas asked as he mentally slapped his self for stuttering at the beginning. jungwoo nodded, still smiling. lucas can't help but to smile too due to the adorable smiles of the latter. the younger then lend him winwin's books.

"thank you very much, man." lucas thanked jungwoo that made the three of them laugh a little.

"i'm jungwoo, by the way. kim jungwoo." jungwoo introduced himself and offered his hand again for a handshake. lucas, on the other hand, stared at jungwoo's hand for a second and even before he hold it, jungwoo reached out for his hand instead.

lucas' heartbeat raced, he's feeling both delightness and nervousness as their hands made contact for the first time. lucas laughed a bit awkwardly, but he managed to shake their hands to make him look atleast comfortable with it. i mean, who would be nervous for just a handshake? unless there's something hidden underneath it

"i'm wong yukhei, but you can call me lucas." lucas finally introduced himself as he flashed a smile at the older.

doyoung, who's watching them silently smiled too, finding them cute together. he turned his gaze to jungwoo, seeing his sudden shift of mood.

the bell rang and lucas wanted to stay a little bit more, but they are not from the same class so he needed to go to his perspective room already. he bid goodbye to the both of them, and smiled a little before going on his way.

"aye, what's with the big smiles earlier, huh?" doyoung began teasing his friend as soon as lucas went out. jungwoo looked at him, his eyebrow slightly raised.

"why? can't i smile?" jungwoo asked, making doyoung roll his eyes.

"but there's something different with it!" doyoung protested again, making jungwoo smile; showing it to the latter, "what's different with it?" jungwoo asked

"that- your eyes! it's different... the way you look at him, it's just so... dearly." doyoung said again. jungwoo tried his best to hide his smile and when he successfully did, he raised an eyebrow at his friend again.

"you're being delusional, buddy. let's go get your medicine later, hmm?" jungwoo teasingly said while caressing doyoung's shoulder. the older spatted jungwoo's hand away and glared at him, making the latter laugh at his exploits.

"i aIN'T BEING DELUSIONAL." doyoung half shouted, making jungwoo laugh again. he love making his friend irritated. it's like a day isn't complete without him annoying doyoung.

at the middle of their so-called childish bickering, mark suddenly came and announced that their teacher is not around today because of sickness so they decided to just use their phones.

as soon as jungwoo grab his phone and connect to the school's wifi, a notification popped up immediatley that made his eyebrows knit.

strony university secret files tagged you in a post
12 minutes ago