14; chat + narration

lee taeyong
hey

lee taeyong
yo, its me jeffrrrrey

lee taeyong
taeyong hyung just wanna tell u that he isnt able to inform the other club members abt u and jungwoo coming later

lee taeyong
so... u can now choke on your banana :)))

wong lucas
wHAT

wong lucas
y? where is hyung?

wong lucas
jungwoo would probably be here any minute now aaaaAAAaAa what should i do

lee taeyong
he's sick

lee taeyong
im at his house

lee taeyong
he is currently sleeping rn

lee taeyong
and no, u cant do anything abt it

lee taeyong
u need to go, and let jungwoo find out all your lies

lee taeyong
WAHAHAHAAAHA

wong lucas
what the hell u sounded like an evil villain

wong lucas
wow, tnx. and those were not lies, those were.... excuses! yeah, that

wong lucas
how did u became my friend again?

lee taeyong
bcs i'm jeong jaehyeon and i lived in america for 4 yrs

lee taeyong
<( ̄︶ ̄)>

wong lucas
you're getting creepier and weird-er

wong lucas
whtvr, just gonna make up excuses again hmm

lee taeyong
okthen, hope your plans fail

lee taeyong
wth taeyong is hugging me bro what should i do

wong lucas
help urself

wong lucas
dats it im out. jungwoo's here, i dont wanna hear your gayshits aaaAAaAaa

〖️☀️〗️

"hey lucas!" jungwoo called lucas from the window outside the latter's classroom. lucas, who is feeling a bit nervous turned to him and smiled at the older, waving as he made his way outside their room.

"hey." lucas replied and raised his hand to make a high-five with jungwoo.

jungwoo told lucas that they will now head to the dance club's room. lucas nodded and walked beside jungwoo.

"he gave me something today." jungwoo started their conversation. lucas looked at jungwoo, hiding his smile for he knew what the older is talking about.

"who gave you what?" he asked, tho he already know what is jungwoo saying. jungwoo smiled, his eyes is somewhat sparkling and lucas could tell that he really like the snoopy he gave him.

"sseushi. he gave me a snoopy stuff toy and guess what? i love snoopyyyy!" jungwoo said excitedly like a kid, making lucas' smile get even wider because of this cute bean infront of him, that he just wanna kiss him right there and then

"what do you think? do you think he really do like me? isnt he just playing with my feelings?" jungwoo asked, with his tone with a hint of worry. lucas stopped that made jungwoo stop his tracks abruptly too, and look at the younger with curiousity.

"no." lucas simply answered, looking at jungwoo right in the eye.

"i dont like you... i love you."

still not breaking the eye contact, jungwoo visibly gulped and he is nervous as fck, he might breakdown any second. what is he saying? is he really serious? he... what?

lucas, on the other hand, came back to his senses and looked down, his hands are trembling and his insides panicked. "i-i mean ss-sseushi! y-yeah, him. sseushi l-loves you, r-right? hehe, let's proceed to the dance club room before they dismiss."

lucas started to walk ahead. he might look cool from behind, but he is cursing inside his head, blaming himself for being so stupid infront of jungwoo. he stopped momentarily when something notified him,

from: maknae jiseong pwark

they cancelled the practice today yey! hyung, can me and chenle go to ur house today? ik u would agree, tnx!

lucas sighed in relief that the practice is cancelled, but still continued walking and kept his phone on his pocket. and about them going to his house... well, jisung is right. he would let them go there anyway.

meanwhile, jungwoo just watched him from the back, still unable to comprehend what lucas is trying to say.

come on jungwoo, maybe he just got confused... though i dont know how is that possible but yeah. why would lucas love me... i mean, that could happen but i doubt it would. he convinced his self enough before sighing audibly and walk off, following lucas quietly from behind, but he decided to fasten his pace so that he can reach lucas and walk with him. silence filled the now awkward atmosphere between the both of them and no one broke it until they reach the room.

"no one's here..." jungwoo said, scanning the said room. lucas didn't mind what jungwoo had just said and went inside.

jungwoo just followed him.

"taeyong hyung is sick, he's not around. maybe they cancelled the practice." lucas said then sat at the corner, facing at the mirror while looking at jungwoo through it who is standing at the center of the room.

"oh.. is that so..." jungwoo answered while nodding slowly. lucas just stared at him, making the older look down. "uhm... we can visit again the other day, i should go." jungwoo said, cannot withstand the awkwardness he is feeling.

"no, stay." jungwoo is about to take his third step, but lucas stopped him. he glanced at lucas through the mirror, who is patting the floor, gesturing for jungwoo to sit beside him.

the older hesitated for awhile, but walked towards lucas and sat beside him anyway.

"do you like him?"

lucas asked, making jungwoo look at him. "like who?"

"sseushi." lucas completed his question, looking at jungwoo too.

"i...."

◇️●️●️◇️●️●️◇️

oOPS- cliffhanger toot toot toot

ok im sorry if its not good >﹏< i mean, i rlly am not in the mood to write rn lol but i still did- maybe i might edit this chapter out if the spirit of laziness leave my body hAHAHAHA ok sorry again for that pfft