32; narration

"come on!"

"lucas, we have general practice tomorrow, remember? it's getting late!" jungwoo replied while lucas drags him out of the bowling alley.

lucas stopped for a while, looking at jungwoo then pinched his cheeks, "who won the bowling match?"

jungwoo scoffed but sighed in defeat, "you." he replied, making lucas let out a chortle before holding jungwoo's hand again, then intertwining it while walking.

"so baby, you should grant my three requests okay? be a good genie." lucas said, laughing then looked at the older, winking at him. jungwoo just laughed it off too while nodding, looking down as the golden yellow-orange sun rays hide his cheeks that are tinted red.

"noting that this is already your first request, you have two left!" jungwoo said. lucas nodded at him while smiling, showing his complete set of teeth.

they continued walking, hand on hand, fingers intertwined as lucas leads what direction they would take. it's quiet but it isn't awkward, it's like they're enjoying their time together and it may not show through words, but through their actions.

jungwoo gasped when they suddenly stopped by a fancy restaurant, "are you sure this is our destination? it sure is expensive here, we can just eat street foods!"

"shush, baby. i already reserved in advance so don't worry. and why would i offer such food for my everything?" lucas said, his voice is calm and is soothing to hear. it sounded so sincere, like he's someone who's good not only in words, but also in action.

jungwoo blushed yet again by the younger's statement, he's starting to fall deeper— not even minding about sseushi who's way different than this situation. he just wanna be with lucas for now, or maybe even in the future. they're not yet together, but they are already acting like a couple.

"wong lucas." lucas said at the lady who's probably a staff. the woman scribbled through the pages to find the reservation, and when she did, he ordered another personnel to lead the two on their table.

"what do you want, hm?" lucas asked, handing the menu over to jungwoo. the older took it, opening it before scanning through each leaf.

"uhm, anything you like!" jungwoo replied,

"hmm..." lucas made a sound like he's thinking or something. he then closed the menu and looked at the waiter beside them, "do you guys have a kim jungwoo? i like kim jungwoo, i'd love to order him!"

"YAH!" jungwoo, with his eyes widen and his cheeks flushed red, softly shouted (get the irony?), making lucas laugh again.

'shut up lucas, you already have me'  jungwoo thought and laugh too. the waiter raised his right eyebrow, smiling, adoring the two lads infront of him.

lucas then ordered a decent meal because it really is getting kinda late and they're already starving.

after some minutes, their food then arrived, making them drool because it just looked so appetizing, plus the aroma that lingers althoughout their place. they then started eating the food that is served, and ofcourse they got to talk about some things, making them know each other more and more.

"here..." lucas trailed off, slicing off a chocolate cake using a fork and placed it infront of jungwoo's mouth and made the older eat it.

"hmm!" jungwoo made a sound again, just as how he expresses that the food he's eating is delicious. lucas smiled while looking lovingly at jungwoo, placing the fork that jungwoo used in his mouth,

"indirect kiss!" jungwoo gasped, while lucas just chuckled again, "we kissed already, haven't we?"

lucas asked, teasing the older. jungwoo is completely schoked and flustered at the same time, placing his two hands on his face to hide his blushing self. he blushed too many times a day because of this guy infront of him, and he doesn't know if it's a good thing, or a bad thing?

lucas laughed, looking at jungwoo who's still hiding his face. he just love him so much! well, we can't blame him, who wouldn't love jungwoo?

after some minutes of chatting and teasing, they finally finished eating, lucas paying for it as they head out of the said restaurant.

lucas also said that he would bring jungwoo to his dorm, so they took a bus heading to the school. it's already 10pm, and the school guards will scold them again, but they knew that they won't report to the office because they're lazy as fck, why would they apply for their job if they won't do it properly? it's slightly bothersome but they're thankful too, they don't need to be punished!

jungwoo being a sleepyhead as he is, fell asleep again on lucas' shoulder. and lucas being himself, adored the older again in so many ways, he just can't help it but fall deeper everytime they're together.

minutes passed and they finally reached the school, they head down the bus, stopping momentarily at the gate, "uhm... thank you so much for today, i really enjoyed it! "

lucas smiled cheekily, "i'm glad you had fun even though you lost."

"oh shut up, i just haven't warmed up before playing!" jungwoo said, hitting lucas lightly in the arm. the both of them laughed in sync,

"but really, thank you..." jungwoo trailed off, tiptoeing in the process as he kiss the younger on his cheeks. lucas' suddenly forgot how to breath for awhile, his heart about to explode from beating approximately 200kmph

"good night lucas," jungwoo said, smiling. lucas snapped out of it then looked at jungwoo beside him, smiling back.

"good night, beautiful. sleep well, dream of me, hm?" lucas said then let out a chortle, before kissing jungwoo on his forehead. jungwoo smiled again, before making his way inside the school, heading to his dorm.

lucas just watched him as the older walk away, "you may not be mine for now, but please do know that i love you... so much." he whispered to himself, before walking away and heading back home.

ⅹ️ⅹ️ⅹ️ⅹ️

i didn't proofread this omg sorry for the errors!

sorry for the late update too ㅠㅠ i hope this chapter is extra cheesy for you guys...? not sure tho coz i kinda suck at it lmao HAHAHAHA

and thank you very much for the 41k reads!!!! maaaan! never thought it would reach this far! i sarang you all 💚