06; narration

looking at the clock occassionally, jungwoo didn't know if he should really go to lucas or not, thinking that he may disturb or be a burden to the younger.

'should i or should i not?' this thought has been lingering in his mind and he wasn't able to focus on the lesson their teacher is teaching.

*riiiiiiiiing*

the bell rang a few minutes later just as what jungwoo expected and he stood up from his chair immediatley, heading for the room just across theirs

'well, i'm just gonna ask him if he could join me to snacks. what could possibly went wrong, right?' he thought again as he walk along the coridoors. he was kinda nervous and his steps were very timid but all of that feeling went off as soon as he saw what's happening inside the room.

"HAHAHAHA YOU LOOK SO HILARIOUS! WAIT LEMME TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU!" a boy shouting with his dolphin pitch voice- which is probably chenle welcomed jungwoo in as he stepped infront of the room. not noticing jungwoo at the door, chenle fished out his phone and took a picture of lucas doing his not-so-famous justin bieber impersonation.

"pfft hAHAHA!" jungwoo tried to hold his laughter- in which he obviously failed, catching the attention of the two people inside the room. chenle and lucas turned to him, seeing jungwoo covering his mouth with his two hands, but his laugh can clearly be heard althroughout the whole room.

lucas' cheeks heated up as he felt embarassment, rubbing his nape while smiling shyly. jungwoo cleared his throat, his laughter had slightly died down, walking up to lucas and patted his back,

lucas' cheeks turned even redder as a cherry, he just wanted the ground to eat him up alive right now. of all the people to see me, why jungwoo? aish, he thought

"encore! encore! encore!" jungwoo cheered and laughed again, teasing the younger. lucas on the other hand laughed too, and started impersonating again that made the older laugh even more. lucas smiled to himself, jungwoo's laughter is like music to his ears- so cheesy, isn't it?

lucas covered his face with his large hands, feeling embarassed again. "aigoo~ lucas is so cute." jungwoo commented and removed the latter's hands from his face. lucas pouted while jungwoo caressed his hair, making it messy.

"i am not cute. i'm handsome, man." lucas then shoved jungwoo's hands from his hair and made several cool poses, "you're the one who's cute here, jungwoo."

jungwoo just smiled sheepishly as a response, but seconds after, he placed the both of his palms at his cheeks, cupping it while twinkling his eyes adorably. lucas laughed a little then smiled at jungwoo while pinching his cheeks.

"is this some kind of korean drama? you guys are like a lead couple at a movie ohmyghad. i gotta go outside." chenle, who's been with them since the beginning said then walked his way out of the room while the two laughed in sync.

"so... what brings you here?" lucas asked when chenle had gone outside completely.

"uhm... can you like uhh, join me to snacks? doyoung isn't around and i'm lonely af right now." jungwoo said. lucas nodded and smiled, and he decided to go to me out of all his friends he thought

"plus, i'd like to know more about you!" jungwoo exclaimed happily while jumping excitedly like a little kid.

lucas smiled at the sight of this smol little bean infront of him, "sure! i'm quite hungry right now. so, let's go?"

jungwoo nodded so they walked out of the room and headed to their university's cafeteria.

the back of their hands bumping against each other, no one uttered a single word while walking. lucas find it a bit awkward, but he just let it till they reach their destination.

jungwoo ordered a strawberry oreo milkshake while lucas ordered a chocolate flavored one. they also ordered two packs of french cookies (which is jungwoo's favorite) before proceeding to the counter to pay.

"how much is all of this?" lucas asked and took out his wallet but jungwoo grabbed his wrist softly,

"i'll pay for mine." jungwoo said. lucas just shrugged the latter's hand off his wrist, "i insist!"

"but you don't have to, really!" jungwoo protested but lucas acted like he didn't heard him at all. jungwoo tsked but he find it really kind.

after paying for their foods, they seated at the spot near the door so that they can easily go out after they finish eating. jungwoo took a sip on his milkshake before turning to lucas who's munching on those french cookies.

"hey that's mine!" jungwoo whined, but lucas teased him more by getting another cookie and taking a bite at it.

"but i'm the one who payed for it." lucas stated making jungwoo scoff while crossing his arms, glaring at lucas who's teasing him even more.

"i knew this would happen aish." jungwoo said then pouted, he just took a sip at his milkshake again before putting it down. lucas laughed a little, finding the latter so adorably cute

he grabbed another cookie, placing it infront of jungwoo's mouth and motioning him to take a bite. jungwoo hesitated at first for there's a possibilty that lucas might fool him but he opened his mouth and took a bite anyway.

"hmm!" jungwoo made a sound then clapped like a seal. the taste of french cookies never failed to make him react like that everytime he eats it.

"hey lucas." jungwoo called lucas out making the younger look at him with his brows slightly raised up

"yes?"

"do you know someone named 'sseushi' or maybe it's a nickname of someone from your section?" jungwoo questioned lucas who's currently drinking his milkshake that made him choke. jungwoo looked at him worriedly and handed him a bottle of water, which lucas drank up completely.

"n-no? why?"

"well... have you seen those posts that were tagged on me on our university secret files' group? there's someone sending me confessions but i really don't have a clue on who's the sender." jungwoo explained. lucas gulped nervously and slurped at his milkshake again.

"a-ah, i see. i don't know someome named sseushi, i'm sorry." lucas said, making jungwoo look down sadly while chewing the cookie inside his mouth.

lucas noticed it so he held jungwoo on his shoulders, making the latter look at him, "want me to help you find him?"

"rEALLY?!" jungwoo's face lit up with his eyes slightly widen. lucas smiled nervously, what trouble have i caused again this time? aish he thought while nodding to jungwoo's question.

"thank you!" jungwoo said and smiled at lucas. lucas smiled back in return, still nervous. seeing jungwoo this happy, he can't turn back what he have said a while ago.

lucas mentally facepalmed, he wasn't so sure if he'll be able to help jungwoo though. because HOW CAN HE FIND SOMEONE WHO'S REALLY HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?