20; narration

although they wanted to stay a bit more late, they still have classes tomorrow and they still have this club rehearsals for the competition the next 3 days. so when the clock strucked quarter to midnight, one by one started to bid their goodbyes. less the younger ones, for they went home earlier just as what hansol said.

"thank you, hansol hyung! hope we can do this again!" mark thanked his hyung. hansol smiled and ruffles the younger's hair.

"sure thing. but next time, bring your own money like- y'all literally eat everything that's edible for goodness sake! it seemed like i just bought a meal that can be a year's supply, really." hansol exaggerated- or is he even exaggerating- then laughed that made all of them laugh, too.

"let's not forget lucas who paid for our trip hAHAHA!" ten said while pointing at lucas who is now glaring at them- specifically at yuta.

"i'm broke, how can i go home now?" lucas said then pouted like a kid while crossing his arms.

"jungwoo said you can sleep at his dorm." doyoung said immediately, causing jungwoo to look at him with his eyes about to pop out. "he also said you can sleep with him in his bed since you two can fit there and he also have roommate so.."

did jaehyun hyung and doyoung hyung planned all this? i mean, not that i'm complaining though oMG lucas thought, bitting his inside lip to restrain the verging big smile his lips are about to let out.

"right, jungwoo?" doyoung asked jungwoo, who still can't believe that his bestfriend is setting him up to something. but he doesn't have any choice, he doesn't even oppose the idea though.

"y-yes, of course you can stay at my dorm tonight..." jungwoo said, turning his gaze to lucas, stuttering at the beginning. he rubbed his nape slowly, before looking down.

"thank you very much, man." lucas thanked the older, then let out the smile he's been hiding the whole time.

then, after a small talk that escalated to teasing each other about what happened today, leading them to be out until midnight, they finally decided to part ways. some are heading back to the school dorms, while many are going back to their houses.

this time, jungwoo is the first one to go inside the bus for he'll pay lucas' ride. the taller thanked him. then they're followed by doyoung, ten, johnny, and taeil. they are the ones heading back to the school dorms while the ones who'll go home took a cab each.

jungwoo took the seat at the 3rd section from the front, yawning as he sat beside the window then put his bag at the floor, and so lucas sat beside him and did the same to his bag. "hyung, are you sleepy already?" lucas asked the older as soon as the bus started moving.

"kind of. i usually sleep around 9pm or something so i'm not very used to this late night hang outs." jungwoo said, yawning phrases between phrases.

"you can rest at my shoulder if you want to." lucas said, looking at jungwoo while smiling; sincerity evident in it. jungwoo smiled back- a faint one but shook his head afterwards.

"nah, i can manage." jungwoo said, his eyes are kind of drooping already and his eyelids looked so lazy- if you can imagine that.

lucas just nodded at him so he just sat there quietly. it's rare, lucas seldom keep quiet for his mouth can't shut for even a minute. he looked back, doyoung and taeil behind him. they're all sleeping and he wanted to bother them, but it's such a waste of energy.

he turned to the person next to him. jungwoo is already sleeping and his head is swinging in different directions. he even bumped at the window but he's still asleep. lucas hold in his laughter, covering his mouth.

smiling, he sighed and held jungwoo's head then slowly placed it on his shoulder, making sure to be extremely careful so that he won't wake him up. he looked at the older and put the strands of his hair at the side to have a better view of his face.

he chuckled inaudibly, "i have looked at you in millions of ways and i have loved you in each.." he whispered. lucas then leaned his head on top of jungwoo's.

minutes later, they finally reached their destination. lucas woke them all up, grabbed their things and head down the bus.

they walked on the hallways quietly, hoping that no one would be disturbed. being out late at night actually isn't allowed for they have dorm inspections every 8pm, but the guards let it pass since they have to make a handwritten paper report for them and they don't want that.

"lucas, take care of jungwoo. don't do anything to him or else-" doyoung, being the protective bestfriend he is, warned lucas. jungwoo is already inside, his room is the nearest to the entrance.

"of course hyung, what would i do to him? we'll just sleep, that's all." lucas reassured doyoung, who just nodded at him.

"who is his roommate, by the way?" doyoung is about to go but he stopped and looked back again when lucas asked him.

"ong seongwoo."