22; narration

lucas woke up earlier than expected. it's only 3:27 in the morning, he just got 3 hours to sleep but his senses are fully awake already.

he sat on the bed, grabbing his shirt on his side for him to wear. he glanced at the sleeping snoopy beside him, cute he thought while smiling as he heard some little snores.

making the bed crack a little sound, he carefully stood up and headed to his bag then get his notebook inside. a notebook where he's writing all the sweet posts he come to think of whenever jungwoo come across his mind— which is literally everyday.

he's so whipped, i know.

he headed to the fridge, grabbing some water before sitting at the sofa. he then noticed this small cabinet on the side of the sofa containing all of the snoopy items the older collected— from stickers, pens, plushies, and even neck pillows. but one item caught his eye, it's the stuff toy he gave him back then! the sticky note he placed is gone because the glue probably went off already, but it is replaced by another sticky note, a yellow one. he took it and read what's written

'roses are red,
violets are blue,
i may not know your real name,
but i want you to know that i'm feeling the same.

i... like you sseushi :)

-zeus'

Iucas' heartbeat hitched, he's so happy that his heart is doing summersaults right now. so this is how it feels to be special to someone, so this is how it feels like when you're loved... it feels so nice, and lucas is glad that he's making jungwoo feel his love, that he's making jungwoo feel happy because of this confession stuffs he's sending everyday, though, jungwoo didn't know that it was him.

he placed the sticky note back to its place and grabbed his notebook from his lap. the cover of the notebook contains jungwoo's initials with jungwoo's pictures that were cut by he, himself, resulting to not-that-clean edges. but nonetheless, it still looked pleasing atleast for lucas' sight. it's jungwoo anyway.

he opened it to a certain page, he's currently writing a song. a song he's hoping that jungwoo would somewhat like.

he took the pen from jungwoo's collection and started brainstorming and writing down the lyrics he come to think of. alot of writing there, some erasing here, and viola! minutes have passed and he finished up until the first chorus of the song.

my little everything
-sseushi-

i love how the corners of your lips tug upward when you smile
even the wrinkles by your eyes, making everything worthwhile
it's amazing, like you don't even need to try
just like how the stars lit up every night sky

'coz you're my everything
my little everything
from your hair, up to your nose;
through your lips even through your toes.
by your baby hands, i hold my world
stronger than diamond, more valuable than gold
you may not know oh oh
'coz i never let it show oh oh
but in these simple things, happiness you bring
'coz you're my little, my little everything

he re-read it dozen of times, thinking if he should revise something in some sections. he still haven't composed the tune, but he'll finish the song first before doing that.

*creeek*

lucas panicked when he heard the door of the bedroom creek open. he hid his notebook behind a navy blue backpack—which he doesn't know who's the owner— and the pen back to the small cabinet of snoopy collections

"lucas?" lucas turned towards the direction where the voice came from. there he find jungwoo rubbing his eyes and yawning a little. his brown hair is messy like a bird's nest but it actually made jungwoo look adorably cute.

"you're early." jungwoo said again with his voice still so soft even though he just woke up. he headed to the bathroom to gargle and wash his face.

lucas looked at the clock. 4:06 am. "so are you."

"nah, i usually wake up at 4:00 am." jungwoo answered, while wiping his face with a towel. he sleeps early in a daily basis—it just so happen that they hanged out last night—that's why he's used to waking up early.

"what about seongwoo? doesn't he wake up early?" lucas asked further more to keep up their conversation. jungwoo sat at the chair on the dining table then grabbed the strawberry jam that he'll spread on his toast. lucas smiled at the older and his love for strawberries.

"you guess?" jungwoo said, gesturing lucas to come over. lucas stood up and sat at the chair in parallel with jungwoo. the older offered him the toast he's making and so he took it. "he's often late. eventhough he sets an alarm at 5am, he tends to snooze it every five minutes! geez, i need to get on his bed and tickle him first for him to be awaken!"

jungwoo narrated and tsked at the end while shaking his head, before biting the toast with jam he made for his own.

they seem close, lucas thought while nodding slowly, but he just shrugged it off  and munch on the toast that jungwoo gave him.

after lucas had finished his "breakfast", he asked jungwoo if he can borrow a set of uniform and use the bathroom since the things he needed to get ready are apparently at their house. jungwoo nodded at him, and said where his uniforms were placed.

after some minutes of taking a bath while singing his heart out, he's finally done. stepping inside the bedroom, grabbing jungwoo's uniform for him to wear. it doesn't fit perfectly, unfortunately, jungwoo's pants were kinda short for he have some long ass legs, but he can manage.

he glanced at seongwoo's bed, and he's not there. maybe jungwoo has waken him up already... by getting on his bed and tickling him. tss, why does he need to do that, he could just pour him some cold water tch. he said to himself, while fixing his soft hair.

he was about to go outside when he heard his phone notification; someone texted him. he took his bag from the floor and get his phone from the inside.

from: TY hyung

good morning. we have early practice today since i'm not around last time. nOW GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE. thanks.

lucas immediately kept his phone in his pocket and headed outside to tell jungwoo that he needs to go to the dance club room already to practice. lucas thanked him also for letting him stay for the night and lending him clothes. jungwoo nodded at him, and said it's not much of a burden.

when lucas is already out, jungwoo decided to clean the living room first while waiting for seongwoo to finish taking a bath. yup, he let seongwoo use the bathroom first instead of him. because i'm a good roommate is what he say.

he arranged of course his mini cabinet of snoopy collection and sweep the floor, making sure that there are no dust particle left. he made his way to the sofa because he saw seongwoo's bag—the navy blue bag where lucas hid his notebook— lying messily on top of it.

jungwoo carried seongwoo's bag and BOOM! he discovered lucas' notebook underneath it. it automatically caught his attention because his initials were on it, plus his cutted pictures with hearts around it.

his eyebrows furrowed; his curiousity grew so he took the notebook and opened it. there he saw the confessions he's receiving everyday, and a nicely written song with the name 'sseushi' indicating the writer of it. his heartbeat fastened and his eyes widen,

"ss-sseushi?" he said to himself then looked at seongwoo's bag that he's holding.

"s-seongwoo is my secret admirer?"