Chapter 1

Picture of Ivory
(Decided to change the character)

Chapter 1 ~ A Man

Feeling my body being put down onto a hard surface my eyes instantly open. Looking around I see some guy walking away towards a light and closing the door. Leaving me in complete darkness.

What the hell happened?

I can't remember anything besides some freak-creepy guy pushing me against the wall being a complete pedophile. Then some other guy grabbed me and then everything else is a blur. Trying to stand up become one heck of a challenge, since my arms and legs seemed to be tied to a chair.

Trying to move in different ways to get out of the chair only made the ropes get tighter. I grit my teeth from the small pain, it doesn't hurt a lot but it's uncomfortable. Hearing something click, a door opens revealing a tall man. I couldn't see his features but I definitely knew it was a guy.. or a really muscular woman.

"Oh look, you're awake now." I hear a husky voice call out.

Definitely not a woman.

"Oh look, an captain obvious." He growls from my response and steps closer slapping me. "And a woman beater, well isn't that something. How about you let me go and we have a fair fight?"

I hear him chuckle as he turns on a light. The light was above me causing me to see that I was right and I was tied to a metal chair. My legs were tied to the legs of the chair and my arms were tied behind it. "A feisty one, huh?"

"Got a problem with it?"

"Actually I do, if you want to live I suggest you start talking." He demands as his figure keeps walking around me. 

"Well if you insist, but I have a short poem instead.. we'll not really a poem but you will get the point-"

"Shut up-"

"No you shut up, I do recall you saying for me to talk so here I go, Roses are red, Violets are blue, I have five fingers, but the third one is for you!" I chuckle as he walks towards me.

"You are an idiot, Dakota! I don't care about your bullshit. Start talking!" He points a gun towards me.

"Woah! Slow down buddy I- wait a second.. Dakota? Who's that?" I'm not Dakota that's for sure, I'm pretty sure my birth certificate said Ivory on it.

"Don't play coy with me, I'm not a fool-"

"Apparently I proved you wrong, the name's not Dakota. Got the wrong girl!" I can see him put the gun down and walk backwards for a split second then turn back and walk out. Talking was heard behind the door before the guy comes back in but with another guy.

"You imbecile! This isn't the girl I sent you to find!"

"I'm sorry, sir. I must have gotten them mixed up-"

"Mixed up?! Now that I think about it Dakota looks nothing like this girl at all! How could you get that mixed up-"

"Hey slow down, dude. There for a minute you thought I was Dakota too." I looked between the two guys.

"Untie her." the guy who walked in first says. Another guy comes towards me and steps under the light. But since the lighting wasn't that great I couldn't really make out his features besides the sharp jawline.

Jesus!

As soon as he untied my legs and arms I jump up and kick the guy in the area that the sun don't shine and tried running for it. That was till someone trapped me in their embrace. "Let go of me you little mongrel!"

"Mongrel? That's awfully cheap coming from a little brat like yourself!"

I gasped. "I'm not a brat" I crossed my arms. He drops me back onto the ground onto my butt. "Hey! Watch it! You idiot!" I tell the other guy who had a sharp jawline as he almost walks over my hand. He turns back around to face me.

"I'm not a idiot, I'm a man who could beat you up in a matter of second." he growls out.

"Yeah sure, but you'll never be the man your mother is." I smirk and try to hold back my laugh. I can tell the guy is starting to get angry as he throws a punch, I quickly move from it and stand up and make a move to kick him again. In a quick movement he cups himself not wanting to be hit there again.

"Mhm, that's right don't touch me or I'll punch your teeth so far down your throat that you will need to stick a toothbrush up your ass to brush them."

I hear the big guy who aimed the gun at me start to laugh. "That was a pretty good one. I'll give you that. But enough, as much as I've enjoyed seeing you two argue it's rather pointless and a waste of time. Besides.. don't you have else where to be?"

"Why yes I do and-"

"Not you, sweetheart. This idiot." he looks towards the sharp jawline one.

"I'm not an idiot." he mumbles before leaving.

"Hey wait a minute I'm not no your sweetheart, I'm a strong woman that will kick your ass too!" I shout at him as he turns to close the door.

"Sure you can." he teases outside the door. I growled and turn to sit down in the chair. Looking around I looked for a way out and saw a vent above the chair. I shake my head and laugh to myself.

Idiots. Everyone knows that if your keeping some prisoner that you don't put them in a room that you can escape from.

But then again it could be like Split where that red headed girl goes up the vent and gets captured, then Dennis puts her in a separate room and then she gets eaten alive!

But I'm not as dumb as that bitch so I'll probably make it and not hop down the first vent I see and keep going.

Moving the chair a little bit I step up and open the vent climbing inside.

___
Vote and Comment