Chapter 2

Chapter 2 ~ Prick and Bully

Getting into the vent proved to be quite harder than I thought it would be. Since half my body is in the vent, and half of my body is out of the vent. Meaning.. my legs are dangling!

After a few more minutes of complete struggling, which is basically how to sum up my life, I finally got all the way into the vent. With a 'whew' from me I slowly start to crawl. Not sure where I'm going I look left and right down the vent and decide to go right. If I move quickly it will cause the vents to make a rumbling noise from my weight since I know I'm not light as a feather, so in other words.. I'm moving slower than a turtle!

And it's getting me nowhere!

Finally a few meters up ahead of me is some light. Pretty sure that's a way out.. or it could lead to my death.. but I'm going to go anyways.

Just kidding, I'm not about to die today. I've got a life to live and I'm going to live it.

After coming to a section in the vent that goes left or right again, I take a left. Hopefully I'll make it out alive..

Crap! Dead end!

As I go to turn back my elbow hits an opening causing me to fall out of the vent onto the hard ground with an 'oomph'.

"...ow"

As I go to try and sit up a figure comes into view. The same guy who pointed that gun at me chuckles and walks closer looking down at me. "Fail."

"Look, I didn't ask for your life story." I point at him and go to sit up again, but since he was looking down at me we accidentally hit heads. "OW! Son of a-"

"You hit me!"

"Well if you weren't crouched down then we wouldn't be in this problem!" I bark back. He breathes in and out and looks towards me with an angry expression.

"Gosh, why don't we just kill you and get it over with-"

"If you kill me I'll come back from the dead and haunt you forever!"

"Ghost aren't real-"

"And how do you know? Do you have evidence?"

"Will you just shut up-"

"Hah! Knew it!"

"Nick! Get your fat ass off the floor, Ricardo just left the building. Boss says to get in there and get those files and get out!" Some dude walks in.

I chuckle and look over at 'Nick'. "So your name's Nick?"

"Naw, Sherlock"

"It rhymes with Prick!" I laugh and the guy who walks in does too. Nick looks from him to me then stands up wiping off his shirt and pants.

"Shut up before I put a bullet between your eyes-"

"Do that and Boss with kill you." The other guy taunts.

"Well what about this idiot?" Nick points to me.

"Hey! I'm not no idiot."

"It would be a big mistake to bring her." he growls out.

"If you really want to know about mistakes, just ask your parents." The guy who walked in starts to laugh uncontrollably. Which then causes me to laugh. But Nick over there just grunts and walks out.

"You know what.. fuck it! If you wanna take her to the Boss than you do that. But don't blame me when he gets mad at you!" With a growl he walks out and leaves me alone with this guy.

"You know I have to admit, you're pretty funny." he walks over to me and lends a hand to help me up.

"Thanks." looking up at him I see how good looking this guy is. A great jawline, black hair that looks like he ran his fingers through and a built body. Definitely wouldn't mind dating this guy... besides the fact that he's with the guys who KIDNAPPED ME! Wonder what Willow would say?

"My name's Jack." he gives me a smile that show his.. slightly white teeth.

"Ivory."

"Well as you know or heard we are taking you to our boss-"

"Not we! You!" Someone yells down the hall.

"Wait why? Can't you just let me go? Because I don't know about you but if anyone lays a hand on me in a sexual way that hand will be flying through the air!" I threaten.

"I'll make sure nothing happens to you. After all you and me are gonna become great friends!" He says and walks out. "Follow me!"

"He's weird.." I say to myself as I follow behind him. Feeling someone grab my arms and tie something around them I turn real quick. "Hey!" I see that sharp jawline boy, the one I kick in the crotch, has tied a rope around my wrist.

"Just a precaution. Besides if you even think about running, I'll hunt you down" he says with a deep voice.

"Ooh! I'm so scared!" I chuckle. "The only guy I think you could scare would be Freddy Kruger with that hideous face!" Jack besides me laughs. I was lying.. a little bit.. because he has a good looking face. But he still isn't that scary.

He growls and walks ahead getting some space between me and him.

After a little bit of a walk we are outside. I turn to look at what we were in and see it was an old abandoned building. That still had electricity..? No wonder I saw a cat in the air vents.

"Get in" Nick the Prick says with a gruff voice.

"Okay.. Prick.." I laugh a little as Jack opens the door to the car for me then seats down beside me in the back. Nick the Prick and Jawline sit in the front. "Hey.. quick question" I whisper over to Jack.

"What?"

"What's that guy's name?" I signal to jawline.

"Billy" I snicker. Billy? Not a scary name but the Billy that was in the movie 'The Magnificent Seven' was a bad ass. And so was Denzel Washington. Great actor by the way love his movies!

"Hah. Nick the Prick and Billy the Bully. Sorry Jack don't know what to call you besides Jackie Chan but I don't know what you're fighting skills are."

"I'm pretty good at Martial Arts-"

"Jackie Chan it is!" I say to him as he laughs.

"Aw man! I hope Boss lets us keep you, your funny!"

"Yeah me too- wait what? Keep me? I ain't no damn pet!" Who does he think he is. I am not some little animal that a kid picks up on the streets and runs home with asking mommy if they can keep me. I am not staying around! And I'm gonna escape from these three stooges!

___
Vote and Comment