Chapter 5

Chapter 5 ~ No regrets

I have no Regrets.
None. Zip, Zero.

What I've done, there is no excuse for. It's just plain a simple.
It was me being me. And what I'm doing now just makes him more mad than what he probably already is.

"What was that loud- oh.." Nick runs into the grand foyer and instantly starts to laugh as did Billy. "N-nevermind"

"What was that for!" Jack rubs his butt as he stands from the bottom of the staircase. I cover my mouth with my hand to muffle my laugh but it doesn't work, causing me to start laughing hysterically. It's not my fault though. I did warn him to not touch me. So.. I pushed him down the staircase.

"Look I'm sorry, Jack. But I did warn you." I shrug my shoulders still laughing.

He grunts and stands and starts to walk back up the steps towards me. "You will pay for that babygirl." He smirks as stalks towards me.

My eyes widen as I start to back up. "Oh no you don't. I swear Jack if you touch me I'll have break your finger off!" I threaten but it doesn't work causing him to just smirk more.

I walk into a wall and stare at Jack as he still stalk towards me. I ain't about to be like one of those stupid girls in those movies who just stands there and stares while she's trapped in a corner. So I look around and see my exit. I rush my way towards the stairs and sit on the railing and slide my way down.

"Whoo! I felt like a little kid." I said with a smile as I turn and looked back up at Jack who was staring at me with wide eyes. Well at least I thought he was staring at me.

"What is going on here?" I turn to be met with a beautiful man.

Men aren't suppose to be beautiful, but he sure is. I could smell his cologne from here and it was intoxicating. His skin looked as if the sun kissed it to a bronze color. His eyes were brown the color of chocolate. He had some stubble on his well chiseled jaw but it made him all the more attractive. His eyebrows framed his face perfectly. With plump pink lips that looked kissable to me. And his hair was a chocolate brown that was fixed to perfection. I could tell he has some tattoos on his arms from were he rolled his sleeves.

Damn. What a man.

"Hello? Did all of a sudden did you idiots loose your hearing?!" His voice was dominate, intimidating.. and husky.

"Uhm- no sir. We were just about to show the girl to her room." Nick spoke up as he looked towards him with a little fear in his eyes.

What a second.. no.. is he scared of this guy? Are you serious? This man isn't that scary, well not to me anyways but he is very intimidating that's for sure. Why are they so scared of him for?

"Sure you were. Because when I walked in the first thing I saw was you two goons just standing there and you were watching as she slid down the railing of my staircase." He looks up towards Jack who looks between me and him.

"Well I was taking her to her room till she pushed me down the stairs and then slid down the railing.." Jack answers.

The man looks down at me and looks me up and down. Which I have no problem with, but it feels weird. "You? You pushed him down the stairs?"

I laugh to myself a little before answering. "Yeah, but it's his fault. I told him not to touch me but nooo, he had to. So I pushed him down the stairs. And I have no regrets of doing so." I had my back towards Jack but still said it loud enough for him to hear.