Chapter 6

Chapter 6 ~ Embarrassing

"Well hey, what are you doing in here baby girl?" I can just hear the smirk in his voice causing me to instantly roll my eyes.

I turn around to see a smile on his face as he asses my situation.

"Hey get this it's you.. me.. in my bedroom... alone while everyone is downstairs." The smile starts to turn into his stupid smirk as he walks my way.

"Boy, if you get anywhere near me with that nasty- corrupted mind of yours I will kick you so hard in your balls!" I point my finger at him.

"Oh come on, baby girl. Let me just touch you because once I do you will beg for more-"

"No it will probably make me gag."

"Sure. You say that now-"

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I ask as I start to walk toe to toe with him, not about to be some damsel and walk backwards into a wall. So I'm gonna pretend I never did that a few minutes ago by the stairwell.

"Yeah I guess I am. You can just call me.. Dr. Seduce."

"Ew no. The only thing I think you could Seduce is a rat. Since you do look like some cheese-"

"Cheese? How the hell do I look like some cheese?"

"I don't know, you tell me. Block head." I chuckled as I slipped past him and headed straight out.

"Block head? What about Jackie Chan?"

"Eh, I like Block head better!" I answer as I walk back to my room.

After walking down the long corridor and to the room that I left slightly open I get startled by seeing a elderly lady a some elderly man standing at the foot of the bed. What were the doing? And why in the room I'm supposed to be staying in?

"Ah, Miss, we have been looking for you. Mr. Rowan asked to have you ready for dinner later tonight-"

"Dinner? Get ready? Pffft. When I eat I'm either in pajamas or naked." They both looked at me with wide eyes. "What? It's comfortable." I shrug my shoulders. "Besides I lived alone, well no that's a lie I had my dog Apollo." I sigh to myself missing my little baby.

"My dear, he's probably fine. Now please hurry and get ready or Mr. Rowan will get mad at us-"

"Why? It would be my fault anyways, if he starts to blame you tell him it was my fault."

"But-"

"But nothing, I've got better things to do than be scared of some little boy." I stated as I walked towards the bed seeing an outfit laid out.

"That's the outfit you will be wearing." She stated as she and the guy walked towards the door.

"Wait, what are your names?"

"I'm Carla and this here is Alister." He gave me a small smile and waved. I waved back with a smile as well.

"Well it's nice to know you." I smiled as they walked out the door and closed it. Turning back I looked at the outfit that I am 'suppose' to wear. It looked too formal for some dinner. All we are doing is eating, right? Besides what if I spill something on it. I'm just going to wear what I have on. Which is my ripped jeggins, a black t-shirt and some black vans. Not a great outfit but it's something.