Chapter 4

The mansion 🔝

Chapter 4 ~ Freakin' Adorable

Ivory POV

"Wake up, babygirl." I feel someone shake my shoulders gently.

"No." Groaning I roll over till my head hits something hard. Fluttering my eyes open I see that my head hit a door.

Sitting up and looking around I notice that I'm in a car. "Where am I?" I looked around once more before coming face to face with some guy.

"Did you have a nice nap?" He smiles at me and then turns into a smirk as he looks me up and down.

"Ew, pervert."

"Hey, you're the one sitting in my lap"

What?

Noticing that I was now straddling his lap while his hands were on my hips. "Let of go of me." I command as I take his hands off me before sliding off his lap. Hearing him groan in the process.

"Tease" he mutters.

"What?"

"Oh nothing" he gives me a fake toothy grin. I arch my eyebrow at him and mutter a stupid under my breath before I look out the window to see that we are surrounded by trees. Lots and lots of trees.

What are we doing here?

Hearing a door open I turn to see Nick getting out of the car. "Where is he going?" I gasp putting two and two together. We are in the woods, I'm alone.. with my kidnappers. "Oh my gosh you guys aren't going to kill me are you! Because if you do I'll bitch slap you into next week!"

"Woah, hold it baby girl-"

"I'm not your baby girl." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Yes you are." He curls his lips up into a tiny smile. "Anyways he got out to put in a number code on the gate."

"The gate?" What gate? I don't see no gate?

"Just wait a few seconds." Jack holds up his finger at me as he looks out the window shield at Nick who was walking back. Once he's back in the car he drives slowly forwards till a gate appears which opens.

"Oh, that gate. You can't even see it?"

"Yeah that's because our Boss wants to keep his home secret. That's why it's hidden here."

Who the crap would want to live in some dark and creepy forest. And why keep it hidden?

A few moments after we have drove past the gate we come upon a gravel rode and up ahead was a big house. A unique, beautiful house or mansion. But what was so unique about it was that it was built in the middle of a lake. I couldn't help but let a gasp escape from my lips causing Jack over here beside me to smile. "Beautiful isn't it?"

"Very!" I looked out the window with a huge smile on my face. After Nick had made the car come to a complete stop, I immediately opened the door and stepped out to look around. There were well trimmed bushes and flowers, the pavement was made out of small rocks and in the middle was a fountain with small flowers around it and beautiful blue water. Rushing over to the side to where the bushes are I looked over to see the beautiful blue-green water.

This place is amazing!
I would definitely not mind living here! If this was my house I wouldn't need no pool, I would just go swimming in the water. But since there aren't any tall trees around to provide shade onto the lake, the water might be hot during the summer. Turning back I admire the big, beautiful white palace. Two large staircases lead up to the front door while there was some opening between the staircases.

Wonder what that is for?

Feeling someone behind me, I turn to meet Jack who was watching my every move. "Hey buddy, heard of personal space?"

"Hey buddy. Last time that happened you ran away." he crosses his arms as a small smirk was on his face.

I just turned back around to admire everything. "Quick question, where does that lead too?" I point towards the opening between the two staircases.

"That's the opening to the garage."

"Can't people easily get into that?"

"There's a gate on the inside that needs to be opened first before actually getting into the garage."

"Of course, a gate.."

I hear footsteps behind us. "He knows we're here, he said for us to go inside already."

"Where is he?" Jack asked.

"He's on his way. He needed to do finish up some paperwork at his office."  Nick answers.

"Well great, then what do we do with her?"

"She will have to stay in a room till he gets here, then he will tell us what to do, Billy"

"Maybe he will let us have some fun with her first." He smirks at me.

"Oh hell to the no. Touch me fucktard and I'll kick you in the nuts again for the.. what third time?" I cross my arms with a small smirk on my lips. I hear him growl and walk away. "Dumbass" I mutter.

"What was that?"

"Come over here and I'll show yah!" I growl at him.

"Okay-okay. That's enough, let's just get inside" Jack grabs me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Let go of me you pedophile!" I repeatedly hit his back, but it was no use.

"Hey! I'm not no pedophile." He sounded hurt as he walked up the staircase.

Great. Kidnapped by three stooges and now I'm gonna be trapped in a giant house. But I don't mind that part, I bet it's beautiful on the inside.

After a few moments we step inside a door as I'm still dangling from Jack's shoulder. "And ta-da." He puts me down and I don't waste time in punching his gut. "Ow! What tha-? What was that for?!" He placed his hands over the spot I punched.

"That was for touching me and putting me on your shoulder. And for kidnapping me."

"Jesus, you have a heck of a punch!"

"Yeah I learned some Martial Arts. People say it's for self-defense, but I just did it for fun." I shrug my shoulders and look around. I blew out a whistle as I took everything in. It was so marvelous! The floor was made from marble and the walls were painted a beautiful cream color. In front on the floor was the print of the letter 'R' in a black cursive font on the marble floor.

So far this place was beautiful.

"Okay come on babygirl, I'll show you to the room you will stay in till our boss comes." Jack places his hand on the lower back of my back and leads me towards the stairs.

"Look let's get some things straight. I am not your baby girl, and don't get handsy with me." I snapped at him. His lips curled into a smile. "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing, just that it's cute when your mad" he chuckles as we make it to the top of the stairs.

"Oh really? Well I'm about to get Freakin' adorable!"

____
Vote and Comment